CHAPTER THREE.

ETHAN'S POV.

She called me a sex god. I know I'm good looking with the tattoos , facial features and height, I'm also proud I'm not too lean or too muscular, just average. But do I really have that much of an effect on her??

I stay on the spot chuckling even after she'd run down the halls, seems her curves aren't holding her back. She might be trying to hide them under her baggy clothes but I see them.

She has the most plump lips I've ever seen, and her eyes; sea blue with grey specks in them. She's tiny though, maybe five foot one or two, compared to my six foot four height she's a dwarf. So adorable.

I walk back to my desk, pick up my stuff and head for my office. Ever since I was a teenager I'd wanted to do something language related, this is one of the things mum taught us. So I want to give back to others what knowledge I have.

While almost at my office, I look around and see girls, all kinds of girls giving me flirty fuck-me-eyes. Even some other female lecturers. And some obviously gay guys. Nope.

I get to my office and unlock it, get in, close the door and lean my back against the wooden thing with a sigh.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Someone yells from in front of me making me grab whatever body part I could reach first, flipping the intruder to the ground with a grunt.

"Hey yo man, it's me!!" I recognize the stupid voice and reluctantly pull back my foot that was going in for a gut kick. I throw my hands in the air before helping him up.

"The fuck man!! Don't you know not to sneak up on me like that? Wait, why the hell are you here and how did you even fucking get in??" I ask with narrowed eyes.

He dusts off his pants, then straightens his back groaning and gives me a 'seriously?' look. I just shrug, wasn't my fault he snuck up on me.

"I picked the locks, really wasn't hard." He boasts, puffing out his chest like it's an accomplishment he should be proud of. Remind me why I haven't called the police on this clown! He must read my thoughts, because he gives a toothy smile.

"You know you love me." I don't deny it as I just smile and roll my eyes before moving to my seat behind the desk. He takes a seat too in one of the visitor seats in front of the desk.

"How was it? Any sexy girls??" He teases with a wriggle of his brows, clearly referring to my first day teaching here.

"Sick perv. Aren't you supposed to be married, bored already??" I retort.

"About that," he scratches the back of his neck with a little chuckle. "She kicked me out this morning, I don't even know what I did but I apologized either way but she threw stones at me to get lost." He mumbles out and I'm left gaping at him in shock and amusement.

"She what?" I heard but I just want to be sure I heard right.

"She kicked me out and threw stones at me okay" He yells and I can't hold my laugh so I start guffawing, once I'm calm again I speak.

"From your own home?? Dude what did you do??" I ask in total amusement.

"Yes from my own home, I didn't do anything. She's been really moody lately, yesterday I said I love her socks and she got mad saying I never complemented the others so she threw them out. Dude, can you please come talk to her." He pleads.

"Why would I do that?" I ask making a face.

"Because she's your sister." He states and I stare at him blankly.