CHAPTER SEVEN.

ETHAN'S POV.

I'm sitting at home, trying not to think of how her petite body felt over mine. How beautiful she looked up close and how cute her laugh; even the snort sounded to my ears.

Then she placed her hand onto my chest and my heart about gave out even from the clothed contact with her warm skin. I was so close to losing my self control over that little gesture. She was so close I could smell her perfume, giving me the urge to grab into her soft curls to tug her head back just so I can bring my nose close enough to take a whiff.

Just thinking about her is giving me a boner. I'm not supposed to react this way, maybe I need a release since it's been a while I since I was in contact with a pussy.

I hurry upstairs and dress in a pair of black ripped jeans and a black form fitting shirt and grab my sneakers. I don't bother combing through my hair and just leave it in a messy brown mop on my head. I rush downstairs, grab my car keys and lock my door.

I drive over to my cousin's club, I exit the car and walk towards the entrance where the bouncers are scanning through peoples IDs. I walk up to them, effectively cutting in line which earns me some cussing and complaints. I just smirk.

"Good evening Sir Black, here to see the boss?" One of the bouncers ask and I nod.

"Is he in there?" I ask. He gives me a nod of his own and let's me in. I didn't bother asking where Paul was, probably keeping his dick warm.

I go by the bar and take a seat, I pull out my phone and send him a quick text telling him I'm here. I turn towards the bartender and order a glass of Black & White, when he places it in front of me I begin taking small calculated sips. Once in a while I scan the club waiting to see if someone catches my eye.

On my third drink I feel someone slide into the seat on my left, I look up and come into contact with a pair of blue eyes. She smiles, she looks good with her sun kissed skin, oval shaped face with plump lips. I give her a once over and discover she also has a nice body, not too curvy with average hips and her tits are okay, I guess. I haven't seen her ass yet, she's wearing an off the shoulder red minidress that clings onto her body and leaves nothing to the imagination.

"Hello, I'm Sam. Hope I'm not bothering you." She begins conversation in a sultry voice, giving me an appreciative head to toe glance. I smirk at her, guess I didn't need to go far to get pussy.

"It's no problem, I'm Edward, can I buy you a drink?" She agrees and the night moves on with her throwing suggestive glances my way and finding the slightest of reasons to touch me. It's 11pm and this is well over due.

I grip the front of her stool and hurl it to me, I grab her by the back of her neck and connect my lips to hers., I kiss her for a few minutes before demanding entrance with my tongue which she instantly grants. She tastes of wine, when she swirls her tongue against mine I groan and pull back, her eyes are unfocused, her cheeks are flushed, and her chest is rising and falling from our kiss.

"Wanna come back with me so we can wrap this up at my place Sam?" She vigorously nods her head.

I slap some bills on the bar's countertop for our drinks and then shoot Paul a quick text letting him know I'm going home. I pull her out of the front door and into my car, tonight I'll quench my thirst before I have to see 'her' tomorrow.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

Damn this woman is grabby, I'm almost on my street when she turns to me and grabs me through my jeans, I groan and tighten my hold on the wheel. Fuck, if she keeps up I might crash us. I can feel her impatience as she desperately gropes my cock.

She has no idea what she's in for. As soon as I get my car into my garage and kill the engine I get out of the car at the speed of lightning. I pull open her door and she squeals when I hurl her over my shoulder and kick my door open. I smack her ass and she squeals again before slightly moaning, but her ass doesn't jiggle like Ethella's.

I push out those thoughts and begin to march up my stairs to the house door linked to the garage., she grabs onto my ass to steady herself. I walk into my house and up the stairs leading to my room. I toss her onto the bed and she giggles kicking off her heels. I stand watching her every move, she looks up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and a presumably seductive smile.

She kneels down on the bed while sitting on her heels. She reaches a hand behind and starts slowly zipping down her dress, once she's done she peels it off of her and I can't help but notice she isn't wearing anything else underneath.

My dick hardens even more at the sight, she looks over at me and I begin stalking towards her with slow and predatory steps. When I'm at the foot of the bed I put a knee on it and support my body weight with my left hand, I reach out my other hand and grab her by the neck pulling her to me and claiming her lips again.

I slowly pull back and grab onto the hem of my shirt and pull it off, when I toss it to the floor and turn to her, she's staring at me with pure lust and hunger, she reaches forwards and starts loosening my belt. Once she's done, she pops my pants buttons and goes for the zipper, but I grab her wrists, she slightly frowns but I give her a seductive look that softens her up.

I get off the bed and move to my closet, coming back with a necktie I find her spread eagle on my bed moaning to the pleasure she's receiving from her fingers. Damn, I grunt low and swiftly I move over her on the bed and once again capture her wrists before using the tie to fasten her hands together and attach it to the bedpost. I don't want her touching me, I don't like any female who isn't mum or Lisa touching me. She whimpers from the loss.

I move between her spread thighs and she looks up at me with want, I roughly grind into her letting her feel me, and she gasps and tries elevating her hips to meet my bulge, desperately seeking friction on her clit. I slowly lower my head to kiss and nibble on her neck, she tilts her head to give me more access and I give a low hum of approval. I continue kissing and nibbling until I get to her chest where I swipe my hot and wet tongue onto her nipple, then I blow cold air on it and she shudders and moans loud.

I continue sucking on her pink pebble all the while massaging and pinching the other, then I switch tits and do same. She's breathing hard by the time I leave one of her tits and let my hand travel to her pussy which by now is completely soaking wet, I lightly ghost my thumb over her clit and she moans opening up even more. I don't waste time, I begin to rub her up and down then I use my index and ring finger to separate her pussy lips before plunging my middle finger into her warm pussy.

After a while I add both index and ring finger and she is a moaning mess beneath me and trying to get her hands out of the bounds. I pick up speed with my finger fucking and she begins to shudder, I gently apply pressure to her clit using my thumb and she clamps down on my fingers with a gawd awful screech. I withdraw my fingers and wipe them off on my jeans.

I get off the bed and pull off my pants and as soon as my briefs are off her eyes zero in on my dick which has a piercing at the tip that's leaking precum and a Jacobean ladder with four barbells, she gulps, I just smirk and climb onto the bed situating myself between her legs once more. I reach over to the nightstand and pull out a condom, I rip it open with my teeth and pull out the rubber placing it over the top and rolling it downwards.