CHAPTER EIGHT.

ETHAN'S POV.

I look at the heavy breathing female beneath me and smirk.

"Are you okay sweetheart? Should I go on?" She furiously nods her head with a slightly hazy gaze. I almost roll my eyes.

"Words Sam, I need words. How am I supposed to know if this-" I slowly grind my cock over her pussy, slipping in the tip of my cock before pulling out. "-is what you want?" She whimpers at the slight intrusion and withdrawal.

"Yes". She breathes out.

I grant her wish with one hard thrust that has her mouth forming an 'O' in a silent scream. I don't give her time to adjust to the size, I vicously ram into her like a mad man, I grab onto her ankles and toss them over my shoulder which gives me a better angle to go deeper and harder. She lets out a scream when I continuously hit her g-spot. When her legs start to tremble I take it as a sign and slow down a bit, holding back her orgasm.

I push her feet off my shoulders and reach up to untie her wrists, once they're free I pull out and flip her on all fours with my hands tightly gripping her waist, I roughly enter her from behind. The force of my thrust almost sends her head hitting the bedpost but I've got her on a tight hold. I push into her harder which grants me a scream when I hit that sweet spot deep in her. I place my left hand on her neck and push her face into the sheets.

While my other hand holds her hip in place., I harshly smack her ass and she moans out, but it doesn't jiggle. I reach forward and maneuver my hand between her legs to her clit, and begin rubbing her. Her body begins to shake and her pussy clamps down on my dick but I continue with my punishing strokes. She makes that awful screeching sound again and goes limp but I continue fucking her, chasing my own release.

I retreat my fingers from her clit and grab her ass again, how I wish I was holding onto Ethella's ass and pounding into her pussy while she screamed my name. Just the thought causes my abs to flex and my balls to tighten, I reach a hand forward and grab onto Sam's hair twirling it around my hand I pull her head back so she arches her back. I begin to pound into her faster, harder, rougher.

"Shit" I hear her whisper but I'm too far gone now. She pushes her hips back to meet my thrusts and her pussy gives my cock a tight squeeze, indicating she's close again. I totally disregard her and let my thoughts take me to that girl. How she'd look naked with that ass., how she'd taste, how her moans would sound like, how she'd scream my name, how tight her pussy would feel around my cock and what she'd look like thoroughly fucked with my cum oozing out of her pretty pink pussy.

Those thoughts and mental images send all my senses into overdrive and I throw my head back and dig my nails into Sam's flesh, cumming with a guttural groan and a "fucking hell." I pull out and peel off the condom, tossing it into the bin by the bed and laying beside a still panting and twitching Sam.

I can't believe I just fucked someone while thinking of another, I'm fucked. She's ruined me.