My Love...(part 4)❤️

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of my OS my love...❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter...🤌
___________________________________________

Karan and preeta flights land and they both come out of airport and glares eachother....preeta calls out for taxi and karan narrowed his eyes following her but before he could come inside she locks the door.....

Preeta- umm do I know you....(she says in anger and he angrily lefts from there to took another cab) bhaiya chalo....

The cab droves away and karan took another cab and moves behind her while scolding her in mind....

The cab stops outside the hotel and karan and preeta moves out and passes eachother deadly glare....

Karan- tum khudh ko samjhati kya hoon....(she sees him in anger)

Preeta- accha...abhi tumhe muzhse baat karni hain....ghar par mom ko kya bol rahe the ke I am the most jhadalu one....bhaut pareshan karti hoon nah main tumhe tho abhi kyu baat karne aaye hoon....(all who are present there seeing them)

Karan- tumhe tho bas Lai ka pahad banana hain....yaha nah ghumne aaya hoon main tumhare saath jhagda karne nahi....

Preeta- main tho soch rahi hoon ke main aayi he kyu tumhare saath....(the manger looks at them and moves to them)

Manger- sir...mam...Welcome to paradise hotel....(karan and preeta sees him composing themselves)

Preeta- thank you....vho aap hume humari room keys de sakte hain...vho kya hain nah I am too tired koi aur nahi hoga lekin main hoon....(the manager looks into them)

Karan- main bhi bhaut tired hoon aap please room keys de dijiye....(he nodded and signed the receptionist)

She comes there with their room keys and karan and preeta glares eachother...preeta moves inside taking her bag and karan takes out his phone to call his mom and tell her about their safe landing....

Manager- tumne yeh 2 alag keys konsi di....yeh dono tho husband wife hain nah....(ask to receptionist)

Receptionist- vho sir dekha nahi kaise jhagad rahe the dono....muzhe laga ek keys lenge nahi isliye ek room ke 2 keys de di....

Manager- ohhh accha thik hain....vaise accha kiya inhe room main bhej diya..yeh pati patni apna jhagda room main he suljhaya tho accha hain....(she nodded)

Karan after talking with the family he lefts to room....he kept the bag on bed and falls on the bed being tired....

He looks at the time and thought to change and moves towards bathroom taking his towel from bag....

He opens the door and washed his hand and smiles seeing his reflection in mirror and starts placing his messy hairs correctly.....

Preeta eyes falls on reflection through the glass and she shouts top of her lungs hiding behind the curtains as she was taking out her clothes....

Karan turns and looks at preeta and instantly turns his face in other direction.....

Preeta- tum yaha kya kar rahe hoon karan.....

Karan- tum bolo tum yaha mere room main aur mere room ke bathroom main kya kar rahi hoon....

Preeta- what do you mean by tumhara room....yeh mera room hain....mere pass keys hain mere room ke.....

Karan- nahi yeh mera room hain....mere pass bhi keys hain room ke....

Preeta- what....hum dono ke pass same keys kaise hoon sakti hain....vaise tumne kuch dekhna nahi nah....(she asked being embarrass)