Aadha ishq(part 5)🤧

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of My TS aadha ishq...❤️

You all didn't completed vote demand but I can't wait more to update so here it is for my loyal reader's🫶

Silent reader's please do vote if you are reading...I am not asking something more big from you all just one simple vote🙂
___________________________________________

Screen sifts to one apartment on 9th floor....one boy is sleeping in balcony on the swing....beer bottles are scattered around him and there is wound on his hand.....

He opens his eyes feeling sunrays and terrible sharp pain hits his head making him groan....he sits comfortably and looks around him while pressing the head....

Karan- ughh....this headache....(he walks inside the room but stumbles over ball and falls down) ouch....(he holds his knee which hurted badly)

He hisses in pain when he felt hand over his hand....he looks up at the girl who has pretty big eyes and sweet charming smile which always takes away his breathes....

Her long shiny jhumkas which add more grace to her beauty and her sliky long hairs;is there is anything which is not beautiful in her,there is nothing like that she is something to which word beauty can never describe her completely the words will felt short.....

His preeta umm no more his we can say but his heart never accepted that and never stopped thinking about her....she always in his heart in his mind making him imagine her every single time....

Karan- preeta...(he looks at her with smile) you came...(she looks up at him with glare)

Preeta- yeh kya the karan luthra...ghar chod diya vaise apna bacchpana bhi chod dijiye yeh kya girte padte khudh ko chot phauchate rehte hoon tum...

Karan- tum chot par aakar dawa lagao tho 100 chot khaane keliye bhi tyaar hoon main....bas tumhe dekhne keliye....(she shakes his head)

Preeta- itni yaad aati hain meri....(he nodded) tho kabhi milne kyu nahi aate tum...kuch yaad nahi karte tum muzhe karte tho ek baar dekhne tho aate....

Karan- aa jata par bhaut mushkil se dil ko roka rakha hain....samjha rakha hain ke tum abh uski nahi hoon....agar tumse mila liya tho shyad khudh ko roka nah pau main....is dil ko roka nah pau main....

Preeta- tho aise rahoge....mere bina reh loge tum....

Karan- reh tho raha hoon....bas jee nahi raha....tumse zindagi cheene chala tha tumhari khushiyaan cheene chala tha par bhula gaya tha ke tum he meri zindagi hoon....tum he meri khushi hoon....tumhe dur kar diya zindagi dur hoon gayi khushi dur hoon gayi....but I think this is what I deserve....(tears rolls down from his eyes)

Preeta moves close to him and cups his face wipping that tear drop....he chuckles looking down and holds her hand....

Karan- sapno main bhi mere aasu phochna nahi bhulti tum....tumne humesha se mere aasu phoche hain kabhi akela nahi choda tumne muzhe par what I did....I left you alone...I left you....(he cries looking down and hugs her closing his eyes)

He opens his eyes and sees no one in the room just darkness prevailing around...he chuckles sadly and gets up with the support of bed and walks towards bathroom to get freshen up....

After while he walks out of the room in track pants coverings his upper body with towel....he moves towards mirror and starts wipping his hair....

He felt hand wrapping around him and he looks at mirror and found preeta smiling at him....

Karan- preeta...(he turns but there is no one making sad smile steals his lips) har jagha kyu nazar aati hoon....bhola nahi paa raha tumhe preeta....tumhe tho main yaad bhi nahi hoon nah...(he looks down with tears) ek tarike se accha he hain kamse kam tumhe vho raat tho yaad nahi....us se yaad karke tum roti tho nahi....(he moves towards bed and falls there) par main nahi bhula preeta... muzhe aaj bhi tumhare assu yaad hain tumhara vho Dara hua chera yaad hain jiski vajha main tha....I can't forget that and I can never forgive myself for that....(he curled himself in small position with tears when his phone bips up with the massage)