My love...(part 3)

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of my TS....🤧

So don't forget to vote and share your reviews with me🫶
___________________________________________

Karan comes to pick up preeta at her office....he sees her hugging veer and feels unknown pain in heart....

He jerks his thoughts and waits for her to come out...she says byee to veer and walks out and sees karan who instantly turn his gaze in other direction....

She comes to him and smile and he smiles at her lightly....

Karan- so hoon gayi baat tumhari veer se....

Preeta- haan finally thank you karan for the advice....maine apni dil ke he suni....

Karan- umm tumne nah he kaha na usko....

Preeta- yess of course aur kya kehna tha....(he smiles brightly) vaise tum nahi batate tab bhi main usko nahi bolti because muzhe uske saath vho connection feel nahi jiski muzhe talash hain....

Karan- yeah I know....(she smile) tho vho hug....tum usko hug kyu kar rahi thi....(he asked nervously)

Preeta- don't tell me tum jealous hoon....(he rolls his eyes at her and she narrowed her eyes at him) abh jhoot tho bolo he maat....are jaise tum mere dost hoon main tumhe bhi tho hug karti hoon na tho vaise he maine usko hug kiya...it's friendly hug....

Karan- Haan fir bhi....I am your special childhood friend....or I don't want to share my friend samjhi....

Preeta- accha bada haq jama rahe hoon....varna tho jab dekho muzhse chidhte rehte hoon....

Karan- abh haq hain tho jamaunga na.... main tumhara special friend hoon agar koi meri jagha le tho main tho haq jamaunga....

Preeta- don't worry bhaut dehshat hain tumhari koi nahi jagha lega tumhari....(whispers to him and laughs) chale abh...

Karan- umm ruko....(holds her hand) muzhe itne jaldi ghar nahi jana....(she narrowed her eyes at him) don't ghuro me....chalo na kahi bahar kuch khaate hain....

They goes to one of restaurant and then eating something good karan drops preeta at her house and then leaves for his....

Later some months passes like this with them enjoying their evening together after their work and spending some time with eachother....

Its one fine day karan was in his cabin being bored because of his daily routine....he wants to have so fun to push with boredom away....

Karan- yaar it's to bore....ghar se office and then office se ghar....I want break....ahhh....(he drops the pen down being irritated)

His PA comes and knocks on door and he ask him to come inside....

PA- sir....your schedule for today....(karan nodded taking from him and go through it)

Karan- 3 meetings in a day....(he frowns and asked his PA to go) yaar....I want break....(his phone rings and he sees motu flashing on his screen) preeta....(he takes the call) finally yaad aa gayi meri....

Preeta- Karan...jhagda karna hain tumhe abhi....vaise tum kaha hoon I am waiting....

Karan- I am waiting matlab kaha aana hain muzhe....

Preeta- really karan tumne kaha tha tum muzhe pick karne aaoge.....main airport par hoon....you remember na ke mera last day tha aaj seminar ka....(he widened his eyes as he totally forgot about that)

Karan- I am sorry sorry....main bhool gaya tha....(she widened his eyes) main abhi nikalta hoon....

Preeta- really karan....tum bhool kaise sakte hoon....abh chodo maat aao main cab karke aa jaungi....