Aadha ishq (part 4)🤧

Hey guyss I am back with the another chapter of My TS aadha ishq....🫶

So don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews❤️

Do vote guyss it's been too long that I am getting less votes inspite of getting views on it🙂
___________________________________________

Karan He runs from there to meet her and she smiles as he steps inside....he smiles at her back slightly and walks towards her, sitting beside her....

Karan- faluda khaa rahi hoon...(she nodded) kaisa...kaisa hain....(he asked not being sure about it's taste)

Preeta- mind blowing....muzhe nahi pata tha ke tumhare haath main jadu hain... you know what shaddi ke baad nah tum nah roj muzhe yeh banakar dena...it's damn good....(she looks at his face which turned white listening about marriage) kya hua...maine propose aise nahi kiya I do want to marry you....(she smiles)

Karan- umm tum nah....chodo nah vho sab kuch aur baat karte hain....(she pouts with glare)

Preeta- tum nervous hoon rahe hoon....really karan luthra....chodo kuch aur baat karte hain....(she turns her face at bowl of faluda)vaise main kabse kuch soch rahi thi....(she sees him)Doctors keh rahe the ke main aadhi baatein already bhulne lagi hoon....kya bhuli hoon main....(he sees her not knowing what to say) vho sherlyen kya vho sach keh rahi thi uske aur rishabh jii ke shaddi ke baare main....(she asked being impatient to know) bolo nah chup kyu hoon.....

Karan- haan sach hain....(she looks at him in shock) un dono ke shaddi hoon gayi hain 2 hafte pehle....(he sees her face which turned tense and he moves close to her and holds her hand) you stop thinking about it now....

Preeta- how karan....itni badi baat main....main itni badi baat kaise bhool sakti hoon....shaddi....kisi ke shaddi hona yeh choti baat nahi hain....main shaddi kaise bhool sakti hoon...(she says with tears and he looks at her being emotional knowing she also forget their marriage) Karan main....

Karan- shhh....I said nah stop thinking about it....

Preeta- no I can't....Rishabh jii...unki life spoil hoon gayi....kya hua tha karan maine...maine aane main der kardi thi kuch hua tha....kisi ne believe nahi kiya kya humara....bolo nah....(tears rolls down from her eyes being worried and scared)

Karan- preeta shaddi hoon chuki hain kaise hui kab hui abh yeh matter nahi karta....filhal tumhari health important hain preeta stop taking stress of it...(she is still emerge in her thoughts shaking her head) preeta look at me....(he cups her face) stop worrying about it....it's not good for you health....apni health kharab karke muzhe...hum sabko takleef dena chahti hoon....I know bhai ke shaddi hui hain but main dekh lunga vho sab as for now tum sirf tumhare baare main socho....sherlyen ne bhaut kuch kharab kiya hain....bhaut kuch cheena hain I don't want to lose one more thing....(creases her cheek softly with thumb and she looks into his eyes calming down her self)

Preeta and karan shares small eyelock but karan breaks it as his eyes felt heavy with tears and it slides down from his eyes creasing his cheek.....

Preeta raises her hand to wipe his tear drop but he moves back and wipes it....

Karan- haath kyu hila rahi hoon dard karega drip hain nah haath par....(she nodded looking at him with smile)

Preeta- tum kabse itna roo kyu rahe hoon.....kuch chupa rahe hoon muzhse....(he looks at her) kya aur bhi kuch hain jho muzhe nahi pata....I mean ke main bhool chuki hoon....

He felt blank with her question and just stand still not knowing what and how to say...his lips are sealed and her question in just coming in his mind again and again....she shokes him and he looks at her being perplex.....