Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Space Upgrade

Lan Hui followed the seam between her fingers and saw Brother Thirteen lowering his head, then she cried and said: "Forget it, sister-in-law doesn't blame Brother Thirteen. Brother Thirteen was trying to save me after all, so... I only blame Sister-in-law. Life is miserable, I can no longer serve your fourth brother, oh my baby.”

The thirteenth elder brother heard the suicidal meaning in Lan Hui's words and hurriedly raised his head and urged anxiously: "Sister-in-law Fourth, please obey the authority in urgent matters. My brother promises not to tell anyone. If you don't think about Brother Honghui, you must also think about nephew Honghui." How pitiful it would be if he lost his mother since he was a child. If you go to Huangama, you will definitely find another Fujin for your fourth brother. It’s hard to say what kind of treatment Honghui will receive. "

After hearing this, Lan Hui still covered her face with her hands and cried. The thirteenth elder brother continued to persuade: "Brother, if you really don't tell me, I swear. Fourth sister-in-law, just pretend that nothing happened, okay?"

Lan Hui cried for a while and then asked in a depressed tone: "Can the thirteenth brother really promise not to tell anyone?"

Brother Thirteen nodded quickly, but after realizing that Lan Hui couldn't see him, he said loudly: "Brother, I swear, if I tell this matter, I will be struck by thunder and die."

Lan Hui whispered "Hmm" and waited for a while before speaking: "Well, I want to change my clothes, Thirteenth Brother..."

Brother Thirteen hurriedly turned around when he heard this. Lan Hui slowly stood up from the ground after seeing it. Although the wound on her back was unavoidable, it was because Thirteen had already been given medicine and her body was also very strong. , so I can still bear the pain.

She walked behind the tree over there, took out the clothes from the space and put them on. Then he took out a small mirror to tidy up his bun, and then walked out and said, "Sister-in-law is leaving first. Brother Thirteen will go back later."

The thirteenth brother looked back and found that his fourth sister-in-law had already put on her clothes. He couldn't help but feel a little suspicious. He had checked around here several times just now and didn't see the fourth sister-in-law's clothes. And the fourth sister-in-law was there. Where did you get the clothes to wear?

But before he could hear Lan Hui's words carefully, he subconsciously said: "There is still some danger in the woods, and the fourth sister-in-law is injured again. It's better for my brother to escort my sister-in-law back."

Lan Hui wanted to refuse, but seeing that Brother Thirteen had already gone to fetch Zhui Feng and Mo Zhi, she had no choice but to get on the horse. She has an injury on her back now, so it's hard to get on the horse. Brother Thirteen watched from the side as he stretched out his hand and then retracted it. You can't touch your fourth sister-in-law anymore at this time.

Lan Hui stroked Mo Yan's mane, put one foot in the stirrup, and leaned on Mo Yan's body, then climbed up with the other foot. She tried her best to look uninjured while riding on the horse, lightly kicked her legs in the stirrups, pulled the reins, and ran forward.

When Brother Thirteen saw Lan Hui getting on the horse, he turned over and sat on Zhui Feng, followed closely behind Lan Hui.

Brother Thirteen was behind Lan Hui on the road and finally asked her about the situation when she was unconscious: "Sister-in-law, how come the red mole on your forehead is glowing and hot? And what's the matter with the injury on your back? How did it fall off?" Into the lake?"

Lan Hui was shocked when she heard it, and said sadly: "Red moles sometimes behave like this, and I don't know why. As for being in the water, my sister-in-law wanted to play in the water, but she was scratched by something unknown in the water. I hurt my back, and then I fainted from the pain, and I don’t know what happened next.”