Chapter 381-390

Chapter 381: Concubine Yi’s painstaking efforts and the beating of Xiaosi and Xiaowu

'Hoo' Lan Hui exhaled involuntarily after coming out of Yonghe Palace. After so many years, Lan Hui still felt a lot of pressure when facing Kangxi. She was not at all like the time-travelers seen in other books who made friends with Kangxi, the emperor of the ages. It felt like the emperor Kangxi had always given Lan Hui the feeling of dominating everyone's lives, and he did not have the conditions to be 'friends' at all.

Lan Hui sighed, then came back to her senses and took Hongli and Hong Zhou to the Yanxi Palace of Concubine Yi. Xiaoliu Honghao was still playing there, and he didn't know if he had brought Jiu Age. Make it crash.

Inside Yanxi Palace

"Sifu Jin is here, Brother Hongli is here, Brother Hongzhou is here." After the eunuch at the door announced in his unique melodious voice, Brother Jiu who was holding Hong Hao in the room immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Yi Fei looked at Brother Jiu's relaxed look and smiled secretly, then raised her voice and ordered: "Come in quickly."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lan Hui came in with his two sons. After the three of them paid tribute to Concubine Yi, Brother Jiu and Hongzheng paid tribute to Lan Hui, and Hongli Hongzhou also greeted Brother Jiu and Hongzheng. The etiquette was done. After it was over, Concubine Yi smiled and said, "Come on, sit down quickly."

Because Hong Hao always went to Yifei, so in the past few years, Yifei also started to like Hong Hao, and her attitude towards Lan Hui became much kinder. In addition, the two daughters-in-law presented Lan Hui and Bafu Jin's love. Qingdu has a legitimate son, so Concubine Yi's attitude is really very kind.

Of course, the most important thing is that she, who likes the way of merchants but is not supported by Kangxi's son Jiu Age, is the candidate for the throne. Now that Sun Shan has sunk, Sun Shan has no chance to win the title. The remaining emperor's elder brothers are more vocal. The older ones are the third elder brother and the fourth elder brother. The third elder brother always doesn't deal with her son. Compared with the fourth elder brother who has a lukewarm attitude towards her son, Yi Fei thinks about it and thinks that she should be more careful with her son. It would be good for him and his sons to make friends with the people on Brother Si's side, so he had a kind attitude towards Lan Hui. Well, this is indeed the main reason.

Although Lan Hui couldn't guess 10% of Yifei's thoughts, she could still guess 60% or 70%, so she took Yifei's good intentions seriously and couldn't extrapolate her good intentions.

"Is Hong Hao naughty with Concubine Yimu? Is he not disturbing Concubine Yimu?" Lan Hui asked with a smile.

Ignoring her son's dark face, Concubine Yi smiled and said, "Why bother? This child is very cute and well-behaved, and I like him very much."

Not to be outdone, Hong Hao raised his neck and said, "Xiao Liu also likes Empress Yi Fei very much."

Yifei happily hugged Xiaoliu and "stroked" her. After another conversation with Lanhui, she rewarded Sanbaozi with a bunch of things and let them leave.

As soon as Lan Hui and others left, Brother Jiu drove away the minions and Xiao Hongzheng frowned at Concubine Yi and said, "Is there any need for E Niang to do this? It seems that we are rushing to flatter the fourth child."

Yi Fei glared at Brother Jiu and said: "Has your mother told you that you like doing business? You didn't say anything to support the lowly Lao Ba, right? Now that Lao Ba is dead, are you still following his path? Damn it? You were raised by E Niang little by little, unlike your fifth brother who was raised by the Queen Mother. Speaking of which, E Niang is the best to you, but you are the only one who worries about E Niang the most. If you have that ability. Zheng'e Niang said nothing, and all the power in the family was given to you, but you didn't fight but supported someone who had no chance to fight. Is there anything wrong with your brain? The reason why I want to have a relationship with De Fei’s mother-in-law is because of a brat like you. You have the guts to rush forward with the head on your neck, don’t you want to see your head fall off?”