Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411: Waiting for Diseases

Remember in one second,

The door to the back hall finally opened with a 'bang', and Kangxi strode out of it. His sharp eyes scanned the people in the main hall. Brother Si, Lan Hui, and other brothers Fujin all lowered their heads respectfully. kowtowed to Kangxi.

Lan Hui felt Kang Xi's eyes pause on her for a moment, then shifted his gaze, and then heard Kang Xi say: "Get up, let's stay with the three, four, five and three families, and the rest of the people can go back first."

Lan Hui hurriedly followed the people who stayed behind to get up and stood aside with hands tied to watch.

The third elder brother looked at Kangxi with a worried face, and asked with a little choked up: "Huang Ama, how is Aunt Huang? My son is really worried."

Kangxi rubbed his temples and just nodded to the third elder brother. He did not answer anything. Instead, he ordered Li Dequan: "Take care of the side hall. I will personally attend to the emperor's mother." After saying this, he said to Li Dequan again. The imperial doctor in the main hall yelled: "What are you doing standing here? If you don't go and diagnose the Queen Mother's pulse, what use do I need from you?"

The imperial doctors trembled in response, kowtowed and hurried into the back hall to join the imperial doctors there. In fact, they were very worried. The imperial doctors in the back hall could be called Xinglin national experts, and they only had average Chinese medicine skills in the imperial hospital. If the seniors inside couldn't see it well, what was the use of them going there?

But now that Kangxi has said it, they can't stand here yet. They can only pray in their hearts that the Queen Mother will get better. Otherwise, if Kangxi is angry with the Queen Mother, those of them who have intervened will definitely be the best scapegoats.

The atmosphere in the hall was definitely depressing and frightening. Kangxi said that he was serving a disease. Lan Hui, San Fujin and Wu Fujin all looked at his father. After seeing them nodding, they followed the imperial doctor into the back hall. , even if the Queen Mother is unconscious, she still needs someone to take care of her. Lan Hui and her two sisters-in-law are now responsible for taking care of the Queen Mother.

After entering the palace, San Fujin immediately transformed into the commander-in-chief. Although the imperial physician was present, Lan Hui and Wu Fujin were still surrounded by commands. It was time to wipe the Queen Mother's hands and face, it was time to fume the room, and it was time to watch the imperial physician prescribe medicine to the Queen Mother. The prescription is ready for the decoction...

There is no need for slaves to do these things. Instead, Lan Hui and others have to do it themselves to show their filial piety. Wu Fujin was very kind, and not only stepped forward to help Lan Hui do something once, but San Fujin turned a blind eye, pretending not to see Lan Hui's deflated belly, and still treated her like a normal person.

San Fujin had no scruples at all when he tormented Lan Hui like this. She was eager for Lan Hui to make a fuss. If Lan Hui made some noise and became more squeamish at this time when the Queen Mother was seriously ill, it would definitely mean that the death of Fourth Brother and Lan Hui had come.

Lan Hui couldn't make Sanfujin get her wish. Whenever she felt her body couldn't bear it anymore, she would teleport a pill from space and eat it. Pills made of spiritual liquid, nasturtium petals and other spiritual objects would always make her happy. The exhausted body regained strength.

San Fujin smiled to himself as he watched Lan Hui's face getting paler and paler, and thought angrily: 'Everyone is the prince Fujin, but you are the only one who is so lucky and lives so smoothly every day. Why? Hum, if I don’t take the opportunity to drag you down today, I’m not Dong E’s Tingfang Queen Mother. Isn’t the Queen Mother always protecting you? Wouldn’t it be just right for me to help you and let you and the Queen Mother share the same pain? '