date (short)

Izuku pov

It's been a week since that chaos happened. I appeared in the I.M.P. meeting room to see Loona alone. I look around silently and flop next to her.

"Where's the others?" I ask
"Mox took millie to Ozzie's while Blitz followed them." She says

Ah... I'm not surprised... I think and face her.

"Wanna, go to earth for a date?" I ask
"Wait, really?" She asks
"Yep." I say

She jumps up, and her tail is going crazy.

"Human form, or just this?" She asks
"Mmm, just that. We'll be going to Japan" I say

Her eyes widen, and she grabs my hand. I laugh and teleport us to my old neighbourhood. She looks around in excitement. I laugh and hold her hand. We both walked around, and I took her to the places that caught her attention.  I smile at that, and we both laugh while drinking coffee till someone bumps into me and again gets coffee spilt on me.

"GAH, NOT AGAIN!" I shouted
"Babe!" Loona says in shock

I removed my shirt so it won't burn me. Revealing my scared up body, yes, my past life scars are still on my body....

 Revealing my scared up body, yes, my past life scars are still on my body

(A/n: these scars)

(A/n: these scars)

"Who is the fucker that bumped into us?!" Loona growls in anger

We look and I noticed it's Izumi, Mina and Momo.... I burn my shirt and rub my face when I noticed them looking at my scarred body. Loona noticed and stands in front of me while growling.

"Keep your fucking eyes off my man" loona growls out
"My dear, calm down..." I sigh out

Loona huffs and hugs my arm quietly.  I face the girls again and bend to their eye level.

"why is that every time I have coffee, it's always one of you that makes me spill it over myself?" I ask
"I'm sorry, v.m" izumi whimpers

I frown, and my eyes narrow at her.

"How about we apologise by getting you more coffee?" Momo asks
"Tsk, no. " Loona growls out

I look at Loona and stand back up straight.

"May I ask... where did you get those scars?" Mina asks

My head snaps at her. My scars are a secret. Nobody minus angel, Husk, father, sis, mum, and dad knows of them until now...

"That's none of your fucking business" I snarl out
"Babe...." Loona says

I look at her and she has questions. I sigh and face the girls again.

"Bullies and their quirks" I hiss out

This caused them to flinch, and I shake my head. I grab Loona hand and teleport away to a park. We both sit down, and I groan in frustration.

"Let me guess, it's a sensitive subject" she says

I look at her, and I sigh and lean my head on her shoulder. I should tell her everything.... so that's what I did. I explained everything from my past life, the neglect and abuse. When I finish talking, she sighs and takes my head from her shoulder so she can hold it.

"Babe, just forget about them. You have a new fucking great and better life. " she says

I smile at that and hug her tightly. She hugs me back.

"Now, enough of this depressing shit. Let get something to eat!" She says

I laugh as she drags me up and drags me into a random direction to find somewhere to eat, which turns out to be a all you can eat buffet. After eating, we return to hell. I kiss her, and she kisses back. I went to pull away. So I could head back to the hotel, but she pulled me into the building and into her room. Locking the door behind us.
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------