Chapter 17- She here

Katniss pov

I wake up in his strong arms around me, and I smile, and he smiles back. He says hello, beautiful, hello, handsome. We get up, get dressed, start making brunch for Effie and Peeta, and discuss whether Haymitch will ask her out. I say they feel the same way. But we are too scared to say it, says Peeta. Then we set the table and heard a knock on the door. I say, come in. I. Say Then Effie and Haymitch   come in with a big smile and walk to me and say, oh Katniss, you look beautiful. Thank you. I say. Then she walks to Peeta, hugs him, and says, " Oh, Peeta, you look so handsome. Then we head to the table, eat, and talk, and Effie says I have something to say. Me and Haymitch are going on a date, and I lock Peeta, and we start laughing, and Effie says why are you laughing she say. We knew Effie, so notice you have feelings for one another, and we are happy for you both, I say / We go to the living room and catch her up. Well, Peeta has almost lived here with me for a year, I say, and we are happy together, but that is not to say it is still hard. We both have nightmares, and Peeta still has episodes, not all the time. Then Effie says so. Do you have any plans to get married and have kids anytime soon? She says I am shocked by that, and Peeta starts talking. Well, maybe someday if that is what she wants, he says. We kiss, and I say, I love, I love you, he says. Then Haymitch goes with Effie to his house to spend time alone. Peeta and I go to bed because we are tired, sleep peacefully, and have no nightmares.

Peeta  Pov

I wake up next to my beautiful Katniss. Hello beautiful. I say hello, handsome she says. We got up and walked down, starting for brunch for Effie, so we got cooking and set up the table. We hear a knock, and Katniss says come on in she says. Then I see her. She walks over to her and hugs her, and then she comes to me and says you look so handsome. We eat, and Effie says she and Haymitch are going on a date, and Katniss looks at me. We started laughing, and Effie said why are you laughing then she says We knew Effie, so you needed to have feelings for one of the others. I say we are happy for you both, then we go into the living room and talk about life. Katniss says Well, Peeta has almost lived here with me for a year, I say, and we are happy together, but that's not saying it is still hard. We both have nightmares, and Peeta still has episodes, not all the time. Then Effie, out of the blue, says so. She asks if she plans to get married and have kids anytime soon. I see Katniss is shocked, and I know she doesn't want children for now at least, so I say Well, maybe someday if that is what she wants. I say we kiss, and she says I love you and you too. Then Haymitch and Effie go to his house, and we sleep in each other's arms and have a peaceful night without nightmares.