ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1 - ꜱᴇᴀ ᴅɪᴠᴇ

❝𝙉𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞..? 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧..? 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝..!❞

------------

------------

│ 01 :: Solaris pov! 

✘

     ✦━ ━ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 flutter open as the rough wind passes by your face, your body plummets down from the excess blue abyss to another blue abyss. Your eyes though still quite sleepy adjusted to the bright light of the sun and with the vast liquid down below in your slightly blurred vision you couldn't lie, you panicked a bit. 

Taking a shaky breath you waved your arms as your brown eyes took a few glances around, your fingers undoing the spell that you placed your wings under and without a doubt you used the muscle in your feathery assets to stop yourself mid way from falling into the sea water below.

Jerking your hair to a stop from its annoying bantering you exhaled the breath you have been subconsciously holding, now taking the time to glance around this blue abyss, the sun was up meaning that it was still morning right now, the fluffy water holding puffs flouted their way towards whatever destination that benefits them right above your head.

Okay, that was scary...not like I suffered worse but where in the world am I? Am I close or far from his trip to supposed death?