✦ A/N ✦

"Hello everyone!

Welcome to 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐍! 

First and foremost i want to apologize for the hiatus I unintentionally went on for VINCENZOi honestly didn't mean to leave you guys with that for so long, my only problem with that fic is the fact that Wattpad with their glorious self actually had a glitch and deleted that particular chapter that I spend HOURS working on...

But you know it's fine...I'm fine..

Now I have a huge writers block and I can't seem to finish or even continue the draft I have on Docs at the moment... so until then you guys will be fed with some SKYLINE: REM!

I hope this would make it up to you for....everything, hehe.

I will not update this fanfic frequently this would continue when I have the time and when I feel compelled to, if you do have a problem with that I apologize for the inconvenience.

The pictures or gifs I use in this DO NOT belong to me, all credit goes to their respective owners.

Some of the plot belongs to me as well as 'Orion/Solaris' and mentions of other OOC's that belong to me, the rest of the plot as well as characters belong to REXIIPHER and his crew.

I was fully inspired by this story and the new one I thought I won't like but ended up loving it anyway~

I hope you all enjoy and if you all want, vote and comment!

Thank you once again for your patience and the views, VINCENZO won't be gone for long, just until I find the will to continue it I promise i'll come back and finish it~"