How we met./My personal au pt 1

Most of my other writings are random things I came up with. None of them really follow my version of the FNAF story so I decided to make this! This story starts in 1980 When Evan is 6 and Cassidy is 8.

How they met:

Evan's POV

I was at the park with my sister and brother. My brother's hanging out with his friends and Elizabeth in playing in the sandbox with me. And then I saw her. Probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. She has the silkies black hair I've ever seen thrown into a ponytail and hazel eyes that shine in the light. Oh gosh she's so pretty. She's wearing a yellow Fredbear and Bonnie tshirt with a black skirt. I must have been staring because my twin made a comment about it.

"Oooo~ whatcha are you staring at?" She moves so her head is where mine is and stares where I'm looking. "IS IT A WHO?!" She yells excited. I've never been one to talk or want to interact with other people, so the fact that I'm taking interest in someone is surprising.

"SHHH! Please.... don't yell Lizzy....she might-"

"SHE?!" She smiles widely. Omg she's gonna be the death of me.

"Lizzy!" I snapped at her in a whisper. "Just shhhh please." I looked at her with a sad and pleading look. Her face then softens and she nods. I sigh in relief.

That is until I saw her get up and walk towards her. I gasp and grab her arm. "What are you doing?!" I ask in a panic.

"Talking to her." She smirked. "You obviously really want to talk to her. Oh bet you even think she's pretty!" She laughs loudly. I freeze up and blush. "SEE! YOU DO! HAHA!" She ran off towards the girl.

Cassidy's POV

I was on a walk with my dad. There's a nice path that goes through the park. The park is nice when people aren't around but unfortunately today, there were people around. It's a nice day. I'm not surprised.

"You know Cassy...you should really try making a friend or two." My dad says looking down at me with a smile. I scoff and shake my head. "Come on Cass. There's so many kids here today. Talk to one of them. Okay?" I glare at him. "Just one." He repeats.

"Fine. ONE." I say. I look around at all of the kids. There's a dumb kid with a balloon. A group of kids with Fazbear masks on. Some kids are playing on the playset. Some on the swings. And at the sand box there's- a girl running towards me?

The girl gets to me and pants a bit before talking. "Hey! My brother- he thinks you're super duper cute and wants to hangout wit-" she's cut off by a boy slightly shorter than her with tears in his eyes.

"Lizzy! I told you no!" His face is all red and he looks overwhelmed. He was a skinny kid. Brown hair and blue eyes that had tints of green in them. He wore a black T-shirt and faded purple shorts.

My dad nudges me and I look up at him. He nods towards them. I really don't wanna talk to them. I don't want to talk to anyone! Everyone sucks. But the sooner I get done with them, the sooner I can get back to my walk.

I roll my eyes and put on a smile. "Well since you're already here, I wouldn't mind playing for a bit." I would mind. I would mind a whole lot. But I just gotta push through it.

The redhead smiles and looks at her brother. "See Evie! I told you!" He glared at her.

"I'm never looking at anyone in front of you ever again. You're insane going up to her!" He scolded. His face slightly red. Well at least we both feel the same about her.

We walk back to the sandbox while I look back and glare at my dad. When we reach the sandbox, there's the group of kids with the masks standing over stomped piles of sand. I look at the boys face and he looks crushed. His sister is red and starts getting after the boy in the foxy mask.