A New Start

(once again, they're both like 15-16)

C.C. P.O.V
I was doodling a super cool picture of my plush for Cassidy. It's been a year since we both met and I wanted to make her something. Sadly all I could do is draw her a picture. I wanted to do more for her. She deserved it. My thoughts were cut short by Cassidy. "Hellooooo, my beloved C.C.!" She jumped on my back and swayed back and forth. I tried to hide the paper, I wanted it to be a surprise. "Oooo~ Whatcha hiding?~" She asked with a smirk.
   "Uhhhhh-" I didn't know what to say. How would I tell her that it was a gift but a drawing...god that sounds so cheesy. 'Hey, here's  a present but since I have no money, I drew you the lowest quality picture ever!' Yea, no. I couldn't say that. Not to her. What would she think of me? Probably a lazy boy that she has to take care of-
   "C.C.! Are you there?" She almost shouted. I looked at her worried, scared, and embarrassed. Just about to cry. 'You stupid crybaby! All she wanted was your attention and now you're crying, making a big deal out of nothing. I hate you so much, C.C.!' I snapped back to reality when Cassidy gave me a hug. "C.C.! Don't ever say that to yourself! It's okay that you're sensitive! That's who you are! I shouldn't have yelled at you. That's all on me! Okay?" She was almost in tears.
   "O-okay...WAIT! Did I say that out loud?" She let out a little giggle, whipping away her tears. She nodded with a little, 'Mhm'. I let out a small laugh. "Well, I'm not fully done yet buuuut- here!" I handed her the picture. Though, the second I handed it to her, I immediately regretted it. I forgot how bad it was. I wasn't even close to finishing! I wasn't even done with the sketch. My face turned so red from embarrassment. I was so lost in my mind and my thoughts that I couldn't see her reaction.
   "C.C...." I turn to look at her. My anxiety rose through the roof. "This..." She stopped for a moment. To hold back a....laugh? Ugh, I KNEW IT!  I knew I shouldn't have given it to her. "This was so thoughtful of you!" She jumps on me and gives me a big hug. OMG, she was crying! I give her a hug back in return. She pulled back and lifted my chin up (her being the taller one) and gave me a passionate kiss. I was surprised but kissed back. She pulled away and spoke once more. "we should go watch a movie and taunt the night guard after?" She smiled at me. I shook my head 'yes' and hugged her again.

The end.

Sorry, this was short. I completely forgot I was doing this until I found it and remember I had to get this done. I hope you enjoyed it! ❤️