Chapter 32 - Marry me 🔞

— After Amanda's debutante party, she and Rogelio became very close. Amanda had told her father that she was interested in Rogelio. Efraín knew who the Dermond-Aster family was. He knew they were an influential and highly respectable family. It was no surprise to him that Amanda had taken an interest in him.

He knew his daughter very well, and Amanda was not one of those wild girls who fell for just any man. She always knew what she wanted in a man, and Rogelio Dermond seemed to have it.

Rogelio formally asked for permission to court Amanda. He knew that a woman like her deserved things to be done properly, and that included formally presenting himself as her suitor. After obtaining permission from her parents, Amanda and Rogelio began to date. They were practically inseparable.

— Love between them blossomed faster than they expected. Amanda fell deeply in love with Rogelio, and he felt the same way. For him, Amanda was everything and more than he desired in a woman. He loved her personality, how strong she was yet tender at the same time. How she pushed him to be better every day. The way she made him feel with just her kisses. Yes, he loved her madly.

It was Amanda who seduced him the first time they made love.

— Make me yours, Rogelio. I don't want to wait anymore.

— I don't think it's right.

— Don't you desire me? — she asked disappointed.

— I desire you so much that every night when I get home, I masturbate thinking about you. — he said in a hoarse voice full of desire.

—Then why wait any longer? — she whispered as she loosened his tie.

— Are you aware that once we start, I won't stop?

— Is that a promise? — she asked, her eyes full of lust.

The alpha grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him, planting a huge kiss on her lips. His eyes turned golden with overflowing desire. He carried her princess-style and took her to his room, laying her on the bed. Amanda looked at him hungrily. He took off his shoes and socks and then removed his shirt. Then he took off his pants, leaving only his white boxers. Amanda was mesmerized by his body. She looked him up and down, her gaze lingering on the huge bulge inside the boxers.

— You're beautiful. — she said as if hypnotized.

Rogelio approached her and kissed her fiercely. He began to undress her, taking off her shoes and tossing them aside. Amanda was wearing a white and navy blue polka dot dress with straps. Rogelio pulled down the straps, sliding the piece down her shoulders and down her feet, leaving her with only her panties and garter belt.

Perfect and round breasts were exposed. Nipples of a pale pink and erect, begging to be touched. Porcelain skin as white as snow and as smooth as silk. Rogelio's erection became painful at the sight of Amanda's perfection. With trembling hands, he caressed her slender figure, from her exquisite face to her hips, removing the garter belt and panties, leaving only the stockings. He removed the stockings one by one with his teeth, causing Amanda's skin to tingle.

— You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

Amanda opened her legs for him to position himself between them. Rogelio went to that divine mouth and kissed her wildly. Their tongues fought for control. Rogelio dragged his open mouth all over her neck, descending to those two perfectly sized mountains. He ran his tongue over a nipple, sucking it while his hand stroked and stretched the other. Amanda's head spun with so many sensations. 

With difficulty, he left the delicious nipples and began to descend down her flat stomach. He kissed and caressed her abdomen until he reached her thighs, intentionally skipping her Venus mound. He bit the underside of her thighs, leaving trails of saliva.