♡Chapter 21- Photoshoot ♡

Happy reading 🙂

Next morning 🔅

All elders except Neelima and Nischay as they were not going with them . They were all ready waiting in the living area for younger clan to come as they were going for marriage shopping.

After few minutes everyone accompanied them and they started their way towards the mall . They reached after 30 minutes.

In the mall. Everyone greeted them as that mall is owned by Raichands .

"Mahesh [ manager] bring latest Designer sarees and clothes for my daughter in law and others." Akhilesh said .

He nodded and came back after good 5 minutes with their latest collection.

"Sir these are our recent pieces launched by one of the famous designer Ms Advika . The name itself is popular among designers." He said

"Hey she is Advika Sheru?" Saransh asked with curiosity.

"Yes sir, she is the one." Mahesh replied.

"Wow it's glad to see her designs." Saransh said.

"Dad I said na I wanted our PRR company to collaborate with Skies company . She is the one whom I heard of but never got to see ." Saransh further said.

"Oii Saransh we came here for shopping not for making deals. Stop that." Pranitha warned.

"OK fine vadhina as you say ." Saransh said .

Later elders were busy seeing the sarees which they want to give to guests as return gift.

Menwhile Madhu and Pranitha were trying sarees while Rithwik and Rohith were busy staring their girls.
They both were now drapped in ruffle sarees .

*Pranitha's saree*

            *Madhurima's saree*

*Madhurima's saree*

Rithwik and Rohith :

"Bro how much time will they take to select 2 sarees haa."