♡Chapter24 - Mehendhi ♡

Ignore mistakes!!!
Happy reading 😉.

☆Author's POV☆

They all were having breakfast as Saransh too joined them .

Rithwik was kicking Madhurima's leg but-
"Areyy Rithwik why are you kicking my leg? Madhurima's leg is beside mine." Samarthana said while elders laughed and youngsters chocked on their food.

"Sorry chinna amma." Rithwik said being embarrassed.

[ small mom/ chachi/pinni ]

"Rithwik bava don't be shy I have already seen~" before she could complete Madhurima kept her palm on her mouth.

"Oh god. I thought only Pranitha and Rohith annaya does their romance but now Rithwik annaya also doing hahhaa." Saransh said while occupying his chair sarcastically.

Pranitha gave him bombastic side eye.

"Vadhina don't see me like that otherwise your eyes will fall down." Saransh said.

"Rohith actually you are correct give him more work and cut off his outings then only he will become like human otherwise see he is behaving like monkey ." Pranitha said .

"Vadhina please stop . You are becoming jealous over that I am famous na." Saransh said.

"Ohh yeah monkeys as quite popular." Pranitha mocked him.

"Oh sorry-sorry stupid monkey." She again mocked him .

"Moye moye." Madhu said .

"Madhu vadhina you also joined them woww." Saransh replied with a sigh and started eating his breakfast.

"OK now no more talking . Eat and leave for your respective works." Rohith declared.

"Pranitha you got some parcels . I have kept them in your room .
They came from tailor. So see whether everything is perfect or not." Samarthana informed her.

"OK chinna athaya I will see.
One more thing everyone, can I stay in Pamjulas house for few days. You all knows after 1 week I will stay here permanently and they will leave to USA. So atleast for 1 week." She asked.

"No you are not going anywhere." Rohith pissed off at her words.

"Please Rohith just for 1 week na after that our marriage will be over." Pranitha asked using her innocent voice.

"Areyy it's her wish . Even before marriage it's not that good to stay in laws house or the same place where groom stays . So you can go and no one will stop her from doing what she wants ." Neelima told.

"Thanks ammamma . I love you ." Pranitha said giving a wink to her.

"OK fine I will drop you so get ready." Rohith rasped and Pranitha left a huff from her mouth knowing about his anger afterwards.

☆Rohith's POV☆

What the hell she asked? I should stay 1 week away from her.

It's OK that only 1 week after that I won't ever let her leave me not even 1 day.
She is my princess it's okay . If she wants she gets but ... arghh fuck.

"Rohith." she called while I ignored her words and picked her luggage.

"Rohith." She again called. I still ignored her and closed the car .

"Rohith just 1 week na . Please." She is pleading . This is not what I wants .

Even she wants my life near her feet she will get it the next moment but her not being with me is something which I can't able to digest . She will get every means every fucking thing near her feet because she is my queen and she deserves it.