I AM GOING TO MARRY THEO THEN

Hi! I came back with a new chapter, and after this, I will upgrade another summary, I think it will help with understanding the story and characters. Let's cut it short. Enjoy❤️

Media: JONATHAN ( NATHAN)

What is the difference between hope and obsession? When you are looking for something or someone, you have the strength to keep going because you hold on to the hope of finding it. You imagine the moment when you find it and you think about what you will do, and how you will react. But when you lose your friends, your relationships, your ideals, and finally yourself in this search, you realize that hope has become an obsession. Maybe it is no longer important to find what you are looking for. You cling to the act of searching. You don't know what to do but keep looking. Maybe you have already lost hope, but after so many years of searching, it seems impossible to stop. Because now you have nothing else to do.

Theodore thought about the years he had spent searching for his sister. He had lost hope that he would ever find her. Maybe everyone was right. But if he stopped now, he would have nothing else to live for, so he was scared to do so. He had devoted his whole life to this - all his wealth, money, strength, and years to searching for his little sister. To find Aurora. He had built his career on it. He was busy checking every hospital record he could access almost every day. His sister must have been in the hospital at least once in her life, right? He had hired private detectives to look for her, he had visited all the children's homes he could reach through his charity foundation, shelters, underground companies that did not hesitate to use child labor, and gangs, everywhere he could think of. But he had nothing.

"Dad, look, that man kissed her on the mouth." Theodore was watching an old pixelated video on his computer for the millionth time. In the video, the little girl was fascinated by the marriage scene she had seen on TV. "You kiss me all the time too, Daddy" The little girl, who still couldn't get the words out properly, had raised her arms for Theo to hold her as she finished. "Yes, but this is different, they are getting married, and people who love each other very much want to celebrate the day they get married." Her father was always careful to give her the right answers, even if he didn't think she was old enough to understand. The little girl leaned her face against her brother's shoulder. With the answer she received, she lifted her head and squirmed excitedly in his embrace. "I'm going to marry Theo then!" What she said made everyone burst into laughter. The little girl did not yet understand what marriage meant. Arthur, who was holding the camera, was laughing, so the angle of the image was tilted. Although her father tried to explain to her carefully why she couldn't marry Theo, the little girl sulked for the rest of the video and even tried to kiss Theo on the lips for a long time. Theo remembered that day like it was yesterday. But that was a long time ago. The disappearance of Aurora and the loss of his mother were a long time ago.

His mother's absence had always been difficult for Theo, and his adolescence had been made more difficult by her absence. Aurora was an exact copy of her mother. She looked like a doll with big emerald eyes and chubby cheeks. Theo found solace in her presence. His little tantrums would quickly end just with his sister hugging his leg. Without even realizing it, the little girl was healing everyone's wounds. Aurora's presence was a blessing. That's why her absence felt like hell.

When Theodore felt like he could no longer breathe, he stood up. Today he would pick up the twins from school himself. His father had texted him and told him that he was out of town with Alex. Theodore didn't care about the details, because he was tired of the family business. There was always a new hotel to open, a new tender to start. He found it all unnecessary. What more money did they need than what they had? On the way to his car, he took the phone out of his pocket to answer incoming calls. It was Dante, the man he had hired for Aurora years ago and who was still helping him to this day. He was a bounty hunter and perhaps his only friend.
"Did you miss me, doctor?" he laughed under his breath at the sound of his voice.
"What happened, why did you call? Is something going on?" He still kept Dante by his side in the hopes of finding something, so much so that he even called Dante when he was drunk and crying for Aurora. He wanted to erase these embarrassing memories. Sadly money can't buy everything.
"I can't get enough of your conversation" he heard Dante murmur under his breath.
"Anyway, listen, I heard some rumors in the town near the city, they talk about a group of hippies who hang out among themselves, some kind of cult, do you want me to look into it?"