A/N: SUMMARY SO FAR.

Hi in this chapter I will be giving you some information. I hope It will be helpful for you
/////

In this story, we have TOPIC MENTIONS SUCH AS suicide attempt, anorexia, bulimia, PTSD, SA. Please be aware.

The story is in the 17th of January- the 7th of February 2023. And continues after February. I hope we can catch the current time😃✌️

17 JANUARY 2014 Aurora went missing. It is still a mystery.

Thomas is the Father. He is  50 years old.
He went to another state for his then-tender the night Aurora went missing. He thinks that is why this is his fault.

Alexander is 29 years old. He has an underground fighting club. He spent his night with his girlfriend and to him, it is his fault Aurora went missing.

Arthur is 26 years old. He went to a party and the day Aurora went missing he got hospitalized for poisoning. He only learned about it a day after Aurora disappeared.

Theo is 25 years old. He uses all his energy to find his sister.

Matthew is 24. His story will be told in the next chapter.

Jonathan/Jeremy is 19 years old. Twins.
Jeremy committed suicide on 16th May of 2022.
So it was 8 months ago.

( Aurora was found on the 4th of May in 2022, and Jeremy committed on the 16th of May 2022👀✌️)

Aurora is  15 years old. She was (2008). She was 5 years old when she went missing.

Dante is Theo's friend. He is a private detective. He is 31 years old.

Parker Lee is Aurora's foster mother.
David Lee is the foster father.
Percy is their first adopted son.
Taylor is their second adopted son.
Brianna is their daughter.
Ava/ Aurora is the last adopted child.

Sheriff Carter is the Town Sheriff. He found Aurora in the forest. He was with Deputy Miller in the car.

Sheriff Walker is the Sheriff of the city. He is an old friend of Thomas Young.

The town is connected with the city. And is in the North.

Agent Scot is from the FBI. He is supervising Aurora.
The reason why the FBI is involved and why Aurora is so important to them is still a mystery.

////

This is the summary so far. If you have any questions or recommendations, let me know. I will be waiting for comments. Loves xx