the dance

- day of the dance
"Rory, have you seen my shoe, the silver one?" Asked Dawn, running around rorys house like a lost dog,"tristen hi, " she said. "Dawn hi. You look beautiful. " He said  (Dawn wore a red dress, but you can use your imagination)               
" Thank you," she began to blush.
"Shall we go? My friend said that his date was hotter than who I got, and I wanna prove him wrong." Dawn chuckled.

-in tristens car
"So Mrs Parker, tell me about yourself." Said tristen. The car stopped. "What's wrong?" Asked Dawn. "Oh, nothing. I was thinking about what reaction you would have if I kissed you, and now I would love to know that answer."So you're asking if you could kiss me?" Dawn asked "well yeah so can I?" Asked tristen. Dawn nodded her head they sunk into a passionate kiss."TRISTEN WERE LATE!" shouted Dawn, and with that tristen, he could not wipe the smile off his face as he drove to the hall.

-at the dance
Tristen and Dawn walked in. "Hi, rory," Dawn mouthed from across the room. " So, do you think I can dance?" Said tristen. "Honestly no sorry" said Dawn jokingly. A few minutes later, he and Dawn started dancing. "So miss Parker, you never told me about yourself," said tristen, "well, I'm an only child, and I like to swim dance, and my favourite songs are "something good can work" by two door cinema club and "there she goes" by the Las and that's all about me" said Dawn. "What do you say we go somewhere else?" Tristen asked. Dawn nodded, and they left the hall.

-in tristens car again
"So here we are," tristen said, pulling up to a lake. "Why are we at the lake?" asked Dawn."we're at the lake because it is quiet and peaceful, and it's the only spot where I can have time to myself." Said tristen. After a while, he dropped Dawn back to her house, and she invited him in. "Dawn, can I ask you something?" Said tristen "Yeah sure you can tell me anything, " said Dawn, looking worried. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Asked tristen. "Yes!" Shouted Dawn and gave him a passionate kiss.