||Prologue||

I woke up feeling the throbbing pain in my head and my entire body aching severely

What is this feeling? What happened to me? All these questions flooded my mind when my blurred vision cleared and a blue ceiling was all my eyes could see. Everytime I tried to move my head a stinging pain embraced my head making me wince. 

Soon enough I heard a door open and shut and someone walked in. As the person reached near the bed she hoovered a little and her face gleamed with a warm smile

"OH! You're awake? How are you feeling now? Any type of pain you're feeling right now?"

By her looks she looked like a nurse? I am in the hospital? WHAT.THE.HELL.AM.I.DOING.IN.A.HOSPITAL?

"I-I, My h-head it's h-hurting a lot, I c-can't move m-my head" as I spoke my dangerously cracked and hoarse voice startled me and I was surprised at how crooked my voice came out.

The nurse looked at the monitors to check my vitals and spoke

"Okay, let's inject you some pain killer, you'll be fine don't worry and oh honey! you're voice turned hoarse from all the screaming and shouting I guess....Don't worry it'll heal eventually"

She gave me a warm smile and was about to leave when I called her

"H-hey! Wait! W-what h-happened to me?"

She turned on her heels 

"You don't remember what happened to you?"

"No"

All the warmth from her face drained out and with a blank face she spoke

"Well dear! You were raped 3 days ago by a group of 5 boys. Your unconscious body was found in a high drain with severe injuries and scars on your body which I guess those rapists left"

After she finished speaking she didn't even wait for a minute and walked away slipping past the clear glass door which was probably soundproof.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>