✷ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ✷

❝POWELL ESTATE❞

"Why is the signal coming from an apartment complex?" The doctor scratched his, his sonic pointing him in the direction the energy signal was

"Why is the signal coming from an apartment complex?" The doctor scratched his, his sonic pointing him in the direction the energy signal was. The two friends stood in front of a door, with the doctor kneeling down in front of the cat-flap, rattling said little door.

"You're making an awful lot of noise, Doctor." The man glanced at her, "what if whoever lives here sees you and calls the cops?" She asked.

"No one's gonna call the cops." He rolled his eyes, his gaze going back to the flap, as his eyes met that of hazel ones. He stood up quickly as the door opened, revealing Rose, who just stared at them in shock. The familiar smell filled her nose again as she stared at the human with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" The doctor asked, confused.

"I live here." She responded, just as confused.

"What do you do that for?"

"'cause I do!" She said. "I'm only home 'cause someone  blew up my job!" He took his sonic, and looked at it.

"Must have got the wrong signal." He knocked on her head.

"Doctor!" Jayde scolded him.

"You're not plastic, are you? Nope, bonehead. Bye, then!" He ignored his friends scolding, and went to leave with Jayde, before Rose grabbed both time-lord and trenqoxian.

"You both, inside, right now." Rose pulled the two inside of her small two bedroom apartment, Jayde let out a small scream of surprise.

"Who is it?" An older female voice asked. Rose left the two to go and talk to, what Jayde assumed, to be her mother.

"It's about last night. They're part of the inquiry. Give us ten minutes." Rose said, leaving her mom.

"She deserves compensation!" The woman shouted to the two, who appeared in her doorway. The older woman went silent, looking at both of them, enchanted by the two older beings. Jayde put her long locks into a messy bun, her brown eyes gazing at the older blonde.

"Oh, we're talking millions." The doctor said as the woman stood up and towards them.

"I'm... I'm in my dressing gown." The two looked at her.

"Yes, you are." He nodded.

"There's a strange man and woman in my bedroom." She said, flirtatiously. Jayde was used to humans flirting with them, it didn't bother her none. She found it endearing. Jayde smiled.