chapter~6.HIS NEW FEELING♥

arjun subhadra with kunti reach at indraprastha gate. Pandavas were shocked plus happy to see kunti. Trio goes near pandavas and draupadi.

Pandavas take blessing from kunti with draupadi. Pandavas hug kunti together.

Bheem said"mata i am so happy that you arrive at indraprastha but hiw tahashree allow you".

Kunti side hug subhadra and said"just because my daughter" .

Subhadra smile at her.

Yudhishthir ask"how?? "

Kunti explain what every happen in hastinapur.

Pandavas were so much thanks to subhadra.

Draupadi hug kunti.

Draupadi said"come inside mata".

Subhadra said"no no wait ".sayung thus she run inside.

All get confused.

Subhadra came back with aarthi plate and siad" You are entering first time indraprastha you should be welcome with aarthi".

Subhadra was about give plate to draupadi before she could nakul said"and because of you mata is here so you will her aarthi am u right mata".

Kunti nodded. Subhadra agreed she did arthi  then she shower flower in her.she gave plate to maid.

Kunti hold subhadra hand in her and said"I am so thankful to you subhadra because of you I am able to stay with son's again".

Subhadra said with innocence"should a mother shoukd say thank you to her daughter " .

Kunti shaked her head in no. Subhadra wipe her tears. They hug each other.

Arjun was admiring them.

Everyone get inside. Share a great family bond.

After 1 month.

Past 1 months arjun was busy in work as he was 12 years away from indraprastha and spending is year with draupadi because of this he some how ignored subhadra she was feel third wheel . But she never show up her feeling. She feel arjun love draupadi and never except to marry her. She was complete broken as he married her for her brother later ignored her. She minimum see him only at dining hall. But on other hand arjun was having different feeling when he see or think about subhadra when every he see subhadra with nakul make him angry and possesive. Subhadra take care of kunti in past 1 month as everyone were busy si she take care of her health and spend time with her.

It was morning

Arjun get up and he comes to his chamber to get ready as usually but forgot subhdra  presence . He get Inside without permission. As soon as he come inside he forgot to breath.

He see subhadra coming outside from washroom while drying her hair Arjun just mesmerized by her as he didn't noticed her clearly these days. she was pulling him towards .whole chamber was feeled with her smell. He inhaled it and stare at her beautiful figure.

He move towards her back hug her. He kiss her neck.he turned her and pulled her he cupped her cheeks. Kiss her forehead.he kiss her clevage .subhadra moaned. He move his face towards her to kiss her. A sound make him come back from dream world A vase get broke from him. And he finally out his dream he see he is stand in his place where he was and what every happened was just a dream. (It's dream).

Subhdra noticed Arjun and covers her self properly as she will be only on her blouse and lehenga she turned facing her back to him.

He said"sorry I must have knock the door before entering".