chapter~15.DRAUPADI PREGENCY♥

Three months leap.

Subhadra was ignoring Arjun and spending her most of time with her pandav brothers. Draupadi try to show her right on Arjun sometime Arjun think why she is doing like this but didn't get it.

Yudhishthir has suggested subhadra to take part in administration and join nakul. Subhadra agreed for it as she was bored it will help her to be busy in work.

In between 3 month dushala has tell Arjun the truth that subhadra love him but he was confused if she loves him then why she is avoiding him. He decided to find out what has happened to her.

Subhadra has lost all the hope she now staying away from Arjun how much she could. Which hurts Arjun a lot. He sometime try to talk to her but she make work excuse and left.

Arjun has determined to win subhadra heart and remove ever pain in her heart and love her endlessly so he try to maintain there friendship and subhadra was repairing her broken heart . She created walls around her heart .her Mind say she don't love Arjun any more but her heart knows how much she love Arjun how Much he wish for his love.

Arjun was torn between his duty towards kingdom, and his duty towards draupadi and winning subhadra heart. When every Arjun seee subhadra with nakul he get angry. But sometime he think why you are being this possesive he is just her brother.

Draupadi behavior hurt subhadra but subhadra didn't tell it anyone and forgot it.

Subhadra was spending her day being busy inwork and in night she used to spend her time with kunti who was get attached with her a lot.

Kunti love subhadra more than her son and other daughter in law.
Yudhishthir has become fatherly figure to subhadra bheem has become her bharta balram and satyaki nakul has become her bharta krishna and sahdev has become gada.they love her a lot. Also care about her decision and respect her.

Subhadra and draupadi were cooking subhadra was silent. After sometime they arrange everything on dining table.

Every gather at dining hall.
Arjun look at subhadra subhadra didn't look at him she just do her own work.

Arjun sighed and sit on chair. Subhadra served everyone with love. Arjun all gaze were on subhadra. Draupadi didn't like it.

After breakfast Arjun yudhishthir and bheem were with kunti and draupadi sitting in main hall .Nakul sahdev and subhadra were in library completing their administrative work.

Suddenly a messenger came and said"rajkumar sahdev madra princess vijaya has send letter for you".

Sahdev smiled and take the letter and open the letter and read it.

He was so happy. Subhadra and nakul ask him what happened.

Sahdev said"I am going to be father vijaya is 3 month pregnant ".

Subhadra said" Congrats bharta".

Nakul said"congrats sahdev".

Sahdev said"thanks ".

Nakul hug sahdev.

Sahdev said" And bhabhi maa vijaya want you to tell about this news to mata ".

Subhadra said" Mee".

Sahdev said"this good new must be said by you only".

Subhadra said"okk ".

They trio goes in main hall. Subhadra goes near kunti and sit beside her.

Arjun look at her with a smile. Subhadra didn't notice it.

Subhadra said" You are going to be grandmother again mata".

Arjun was shocked . Draupadi was too shocked. Arjun look at subhadra in question look how is possible they have been never this close.

Kunti said"I am so happy bhadra".

Subhadra said"mee to vijaya said me to tell you".

Kunti ask"how vijaya know about it".

Subhadra said"vijaya only tell me about this".

Kunti said"but how vijaya get to know that you are pregnent ".

Subhadra get shocked she look down to hide her pain and said" I am not pregnant mata vijaya is pregnant I am my self child how will I handle another".

Kunti said"ohh vijaya is pregnent ".

Subhadra nodded.

Arjun look down. Draupadi sighed.

Everyone congratulate sahdev.

Kunti said" I will go and meet vijaya it has been long time I didn't meet her".

Subhadra become sad as she leave her"what you will leave us mata".

Kunti said"I will come back soon when you will get pregnent Or you yourself child how will handle another ".

Subhadra look down she thought who know will ever she become a mother. Arjun blushed as nakul and sahdev gave mischievous glance.

Kunti left from In indraprastha to meet vijaya.

After somedays.

Everyone were sitting at dining Hall for having breakfast and subhadra draupadi were serving.

Suddenly draupadi start to feel dizzy she was about to faint when subhadra hold her.

Everyone get shocked. Arjun take draupadi to her room. Rajvadya came and checked her.

Everyone were outside. Rajvadya came and said"mahrani draupadi is 3 month pregnant.

Arjun get happy. Subhadra was happy for draupadi. Subhadra goes inside and tell draupadi and congratulate her. Draupadi get happy.

After sometimes Arjun entered in chamber. Seeing him subhadra get up and take her leave. Arjun was keep looking at her.

From that day subhadra take care of draupadi draupadi was overwhelmed by her care she scolded herself to treat her sister like this she hug her. Subhadra smiled at her.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥