PROLOGUE

(Other all character are same as per star plus mahabharat)

Subhadra was sitting in front of mirror with sad face and maids where making her ready for her marriage. She was not happy because she is going to marry duryodhan not to the one who was in her heart.

Suddenly kunti came and said"purti behalf of maharani gandhari I bring this jewellery it represent for your good fortune ".

Subhadra look at kunti and run towards her and hug her and cried her heart out. Kunti get tensed and ask" Why are you crying bhadra".

Subhadra broke the hug and ask"is this jewellery represent good fortune or bad fortune bua why I am going to marry to duryodhan ".

Kunti hold her hand and said" Bhadra your eldest brother had decided duryodhan for you even Krishna has agreed for building a relation between kuruvansh and dwarka now if you will opposed marriage then war will happy between yadhav and hastinapur ".

Subhadra look at kunti and ask" But what about my feeling bua".

Kunti look at her and cares her head. Subhadra continued "I had consider your son arjun as my husband bua how will I able to get marry duryodhan and spend my life with him".

Kunti was shocked she was now in big dilemma.

Subhadra request her" Bua please tell arjun to come and save me from this ".

Kunti said with break in middle" Arju... Arjun is in exile bhadra I don't know where he is".

Subhadra look at kunti and ask"now what will happen bua even having two brave brothers I don't have freedom to choose a husband for myself is politics is going to rule my life ".

Kunti said"the relation between yadav and kiruvansh is also accepted by krishna himself so keep trust on him. "

Subhadra look at her.

Kunti continued"he will never let to suffer because you are precious to him and krishna will never let any adharmi happen arjun said me this so dont worry trust krishna ".

Suddenly a maid came" Rajkumaari subhadra dwarikadhish shree krishna has ordered to visit Somnath temple and bring maharishi who is doing Tapasya.

Subhadra look other side and whipped her tears and said"I don't want to go".

Maid said"but rajkumaari shree krishna said if maharshi come in dwarka you life will fill with happiness ".

Subhadra said" I said na I don't want".

Kunti said" Go subhadra krishna must have said this because of some reason subhadra "

Subha look at kunti. Kunti Nodded her to go to somnaath temple. Subhadra nodded.

As per order she went to somnaath temple . There she goes near a maharishi.

His eyes were closed. One of subhadra maid said"maharishi today is our rajkumaari marriage with yuvraj duryodhan please give your bless".

The maharishi open his eyes and look at the princess his get shocked and thought "what subhadra is marrying that too duryodhan how madhav let it happen".

The maharshi is arjun.

Subhadra bend down and keep flowers near his feet and touch his feet and take his blessings he bless her.

He hide his identity to know further and ask" You are asked for Happiness from tapasvi ".

Subhadra shaked her head in no and said" Give me blessing that today my marriage didn't take place".

Arjun look at her and ask"with whom's order you are get married ".

Subhadra said" Jyesth bharta order ".

Arjun said" Then agree with his order if madhav has agree that yadav will be with hastinapur then it must be reason".

Subhadra look at him and said"did you know my bharta krishna".

Before Arjun could one of her maid siad"maharishi have powers rajkumaari they know everything ".

Subhadra look at Arjun and siad" Maharishi bharta krishna has requested to bring you to dwarka".

Arjun was hurt that krishna didn't choose his side but duryodhan side he said"I am on tapasya rajkumaari I can't come ".

Subhadra said" But bharta krishna said in somnaath everyone tapasya get end ".

Subhadra look at maharishi who is Arjun. Arjun look at her.

He said" Then let's go and see what plan has you bharta krishna made".

Say this he get up and start to walk behind subhadra. Subhadra was walking then they reach dwarka and then krishna came.

Subhadra look at him and said"pranipat bharta shree".and was about to leave.

But krishna said"this angry on your sweet brother and it look like parth is angry a lot. "

Subhadra get shocked and happy at a same time . Krishna call parth to Arjun subhadra look him.

Arjun goes near krishna and said"pranipat madhav we get angry when we have rights like that I don't have any right to get angry on you".

Krishna smile.

Arjun ask"subhadra marriage with bharta duryodhan what is this madhav".

Krishna said"mamashree shakuni said that we should made a relation in yaduvansh and kuruvansh and how would I say no with this excellent idea".

Arjun said"it's plan to stop indraprastha rajsuya yagna madhav when we don't have any relation with particular kingdom so we have to fight with them for getting permission then only we can do rajasuya yagna . If during rajasuya yagna bharta duryodhan wage a war against us then you have to take part from kauravas side and I can't raise weapon against you".

Krishna look at his dear sister she was standing with tears eyes. He ask to Arjun"how much you though about politics Arjun didn't you think about my sister".

Arjun said" Definitely I think madhav you know how much adharmi duryodhan is how will she spend will her life with him what happiness she will get from hastinapur ".

Subhadra get hurt she said" You don't have to think about me where ever I will go I will find my happiness".she turned her face and faced her back to them and cried.

Krishna take a step look at Arjun in little anger. Then goes near his sister and made her turned and siad"naa..... Because of me lot of tears fell my priya sister eyed now only you can save me from this problem Arjun".

Arjun look confused and ask"how me madhav".

Krishna said"yes you only parth that why only I tell you that your tapasya will end in somanth. "

Subhadra look at Krishna. Krishna nodded his head to her. Convening her that her thoughts are right.

Arjun was in shock he said"but madhav I can't marry subhadra it's impossible ".

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥