chapter~12.DRUPAD'S MANIPULATION

Draupadi with yudhishthir and her son has reach in panchal one day ago. Draupadi was happy to meet her family after a long time.

After breakfast drupad ask yudhishthir for a talk.

Yudhishthir accept it.

In garden.

Drupad said"I am really upset with Arjun ".

Yudhishthir said" I know why you are upset but it was destiny even draupadi accept it. Subhadra and draupadi they leave with each other like soul sister maharaj draupadi ".

Drupad said" Because of Arjun my daughter marriage you five treat you all equally make her life penance after doing such a sacrifice she just ask for one wish that she never want to face any one of your wife in her household but Arjun failed to do it ".

Yudhishthir said" Maharaj drupad we know Arjun didn't do it intentionally even he respect draupadi a lot".

Drupad said"and love yadhavi a lot" . With anger.

Yudhishthir try to solve the matter"maharaj whom  Arjun love most will be answer by him only na".

Drupad said"putri yudhishthir your brother has proved that he loves yadhavi a lot that's why he abduct her during her marriage with duryodhan and he married her then what was his need to practice in swaymawar and win my daughter hand and make her like miserable".

Yudhishthir said "maharaj if that day Arjun must have not practice in swaymawar then today draupadi must have to face insult ".

Drupad said" I would have accept it but what happiness she got after marriage she got only pain hurt nothing else".

Yudhishthir said"maharaj Arjun must have hurt draupadi but me nakul bheem sahdev will never bring our other wife to indraprastha that my promise may be this will make draupadi live her life in peace as not face others women's ".

Drupad said"she will never live her life peacefully till when that subhadra is......
Yudhishthir said in middle" Maharaj if you can't respect subhadra as Arjun wife and indraprastha kulvadhu then please gave her respect as princess of dwarka and sister of Maharaj balram and Krishna. "

Drupad though "no one of pandav will make Arjun agree to leave subhadra in indraprastha so I need to talk with draupadi only".

Drupad said" Yes I can never give her respect as Arjun wife but I can give her respect as princess of dwarka ".

Yudhishthir said" Permit me to leave"before he get angry.

Drupad nodded.

Yudhishthir left to his room. Drupad goes to draupadi chamber .

He said"putri draupadi I know you are upset na that Arjun bring yadhavi".

Draupadi said"I was but not now pithashree she has become my soul sister".

Drupad though "no draupadi dont treat her nicely she will take away your happiness away she will take Arjun away from you ".

Drupad said" You consider yadhavi as you soul sister draupadi what if she take away you Happieness away from you".

Draupadi said"what are you saying pithashree why will subhadra take away my happiness " .

Drupad said"subhadra will take away Arjun from you she will behave nice with you and try to separate you and Arjun. "

Draupadi said"pithashree subhadra wont do like this" .

Drupad said"you don't believe me right when you will go back to indraprastha you will see how she captivated Arjun in her hand Arjun will do what subhadra will say and she will also try to create misunderstanding between you".