Chapter five lost flare

((Sorry for the chapter being a bit late. Unfortunately like every wattpad author something happens in life and we can't stop it but hey it makes us human and it's "evolution" :3. I hope I can get better soon so I can keep working on this mess of a book I love -aclassicman

Ryan's point of view

"Gripping my ak-47 and standing by Tess's while keeping my head low. I try not to catch any attention of any anthros around is. Mostly the reporters"

"Tess jeez these people are all rallied up.."she began to March ahead to two military issue trucks

Samantha yeah...probably something going on around among them..

"Well guessing it'll be most likly about the war. "I began to follow Tess as samantha follows behind me along with bagheera with Erin then samantha agreeing with me says" yeah that seems like a good guess.

"I was about to say something but all I see is a fence around one spot with no police around that area. reporters knock over that fence before rushing towards Tess and point their microphones with cameras rolling. many questions being said aloud as she marches with me following like a shadow"

"Erin shoves some reporters away as his face means business and he marches following Tess as some reporters are being pulled back by the police"

"Reporters holds her mic up to Tess while they try to keep up with Tess's marching as they ask many questions"

Reporter is it true that the military are committed war crimes against humans? Reporter": can you confirm you have any humans under your ranks? Reporter Is it true this war is coming to a end with the last human stronghold fallen?

"Then suddenly a question hits me like a hammer" Is all of humanity gone with the last stronghold going in flames?

That question felt like a knife stabbing right in my back ...thoughts coming to my mind..that'll explain why they were so strange earlier...am I really the last of humanity...I can't be" ....

Tess no humanity hasn't died out yet as there's many people out in the ruins as there are anthros..."she marches faster as I keep following her slowly not catching up to her due my mind being full of thoughts"

"I thought about her answer and knew she was right many humans have ran and hide in the ruins of past cities to escape getting draft into war"

"As this thought goes through my mind to calm me down. I hear Erin chuckling as Bagheera says aloud" oops..

"My hat gets flinked off my head as Tess's keeps marching ahead of me. I am somewhat wide in the open as samantha rushes over grabbing my hat and tries to put it back onto my head. The mass crowd of anthros slowly go quiet as some reporters following Tess stopped" suddenly a question as mighty as a loin roar from the crowd" IS THAT A HUMAN!?

"As sudden the question was a group of anthros and reporters all around me asking many questions as a random anthro rips off my hat" ?!

"reporter ARE YOU WITH OUR MILITARY? Reporter ARE YOU BEING HELD AGAINST YOUR WILL. reporter HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE LAST HUMAN? Reporter ARE YOU HERE TO HURT ANYONE HERE? Reporter ARE YOU FROM THE RUINS?

"All these questions rushing at me at once made me look around, confusion and stress slowly built up in me being surrounded by all these anthros...it really showed me how many humans are not around...how much the world can change."