06.

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝
That's Shocking Tha
✰❣︎✰

"Trent is super competitive; he takes everything seriously," Robbo laughed as he explained to our new social media manager.

"I saw when you touched it," I said once more. "That shouldn't have counted, and you all know it too. Run back the tape."

"Trent, you lost. It's okay," Robbo continued as the camera crew packed up.

"Because you cheated! You cheated, I saw you!" I protested. "You are a cheater!"

"You have an excuse every time one of these games doesn't end in your favour," he teased.

"Piss off," I said, unable to suppress a laugh at the face he was making.

We had just finished filming content for LFC TV. I lost by one point, but everyone knows I should've won. I'll accept it for the sake of beating the extremely competitive and sore loser allegations. Whenever I have Robbo again in any of these games for content, he better know I'm coming.

"Better luck next time," Robbo said as we made our way to the dining area.

"Whatever," I replied, dismissing him once more with a wave of my hand.

"Trent lost, didn't he?" Virgil chuckled, jumping in before Robbo could confirm. "I just know it. The look on his face says it all. If there's one thing Trent takes seriously, it's every competition even the ones for just fun."

"Did someone cheat him again?" Szoboszlai asked, air quoting the word 'cheat' with his free hand as he sipped his tea.

"Once they run the tape back, they'll see that Robbo shouldn't have gotten that point," I said in a much calmer tone. I didn't care anymore; I'd made peace with their cheating ways.

"Lads!" Curtis exclaimed as he walked in, grabbing our attention. Well, all except Mac and Darwin, who were engrossed in their own conversation. From Mac Allisters' animated gestures, I could tell he was gossiping about something serious as Darwin soaked it all in.

"Who won?" Curt asked as he sat beside me.

"Robbo, but he cheated," I replied.

"Right," Curt said, his expression almost skeptical. "Anyway..."

But before he could continue, he leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "What happened between you and Haley, because I saw her with another footballer"

I sighed, feeling a bit of discomfort at the mention of some girl I was seeing "Yeah I cut her off," I admitted, my gaze flickering away.

Curt nodded sympathetically. "What happened?"

"Erm" I started, in a nonchalant tone. "Just one of those things, you know? She was a bit too bland for me. Wished each other the best. She's going out with some City player now. You know how rotational these girls are"

He nodded as he listened. "Player to player they don't rest. You deserve so much better than these temporary girls"

"Right, I keep saying that I'm tired of these influencers and IG models," I sighed.