Chp. 6 - ( New Rival! )

(Y/N) : "I could win right now but..."

He slams his bare foot through 4 levels of solid steel and concrete as he'd appear in front of Todoroki creasing his chin.

(Y/N) : "But first.. let's see if I can predict what'll occur within these next few minutes!"

(Y/N) would have a devilish grin on his face

Todoroki : "Who is this kid?!"

Todoroki looked in shock as he just barely managed to avoid the attack.

(Y/N)/Todoroki: "You're not gonna win this thing!"

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) had a crazy smile on his face, "You actually managed to avoid that?! Your instincts are sharp!"

Todoroki looked up, as Shoji ran up behind him.

Shoji : "Todoroki! What's the issue-" He'd look upwards at the floors (Y/N) effortlessly slammed through. "Don't tell me..HE did that?!"

Todoroki : "Yeah. He did."

Hagakure would have still been on the 3rd floor as she heard a gigantic rumble moving the entirety of the building. She'd lean up against the wall confused.

Hagakure : "What's happening down there?!" She'd get off the wall and immediately sprint down.

Todoroki would be gritting his teeth together attempting to figuring out a plan on the fly, as Shoji was prepared to make combat.

(Y/N) : "Now that's what I like to see."

(Present Mic) : "(Y/N) (L/N)! Quirk : God-Like Biokinesis and Matter Manipulation! There's not many limitations to his quirk! It's nearly possible to do anything he wants! Although if he uses it for too much for too long he'll go coo-coo or lose full control of his quirk and pass out!"

Todoroki : "Shoji! Get ready!" He'd get into a defensive stance as he sent a trail of Ice.

(Present Mic) : "Shoto Todoroki! One of the students admitted to the hero course through recommendations! Quirk : Half-Cold Half-Hot! His right side freezes, and his left side burns! The range of his abilities is unknown!"

Shoji would duplicate more arms, "On it!" He'd rush ahead towards (Y/N)

(Present Mic) : "Mezo Shoji! Quirk : Dupli-Arms! He can replicate different body parts on the tips of his tentacles! Though that's super strange!"

(Y/N) would turn as he noticed something.

(Y/N) : "About time..!" He'd get rid of the ice trail Todoroki sent by immediately turning it into water the moment he touched it with his hand.
He'd structure his arm into a rock as he now extended the rock into shoji pushing him up against a wall.

Todoroki turned, "Dammit!" As he was suddenly pinned to the floor!

Hagakure : "Hey! You didn't tell me you were about to just start fighting them (Y/N)!"

(Present Mic) : "Toru Hagakure! Quirk : Invisibility! It's just as she looks! Except since it's a mutation quirk, she has no control over switching it on or off!"

(Y/N) : "Nice try, but we won't lose so easily." (Y/N) would grab the tape he was given. "So, you should just give up instead."

Todoroki : "Give up? Don't bother saying something so redundant!"