17. Nautanki

Author pov

Aakansha woke up with a jerk gasping for air, sweat beats forming on her face. She wiped her sweat and took a deep breath to calm herself down from the nightmare she just saw. She picked up her phone and immediately called Shewta without thinking about the time.

“Hello” Shewta sleepy voice came from the other side.

“Hello Shewta” Aakansha nervously said.

“Aaku what happened?” By now Shewta was fully awake not hearing any reply she again asked.

“Nightmare?” Aakansha humed in response.

“But they stopped for a month right?”

“They did but right now I am staying at Rathore hotel” Shewta's gasp was heard.

“Aaku take a deep breath hmm and drink water right now” Aakansha did what Shewta said to her.

“Aaku there is no one you are absolutely safe Mihir bhai, Shivangi, Aarav everyone is there with you hmm no one is going to hurt you we all are with you now take a deep breath and go to sleep hmm”

“Hmm thank you good night”

“Good night”

Cutting the call Aakansha got up from the to get a water bottle but she saw a bottle of vodka after thinking for minutes she picked up that bottle and went out of her room.

Aakansha pov

I held my head as soon as I woke up because it was hurting as hell. I took a deep breath sitting straight on the bed. I stretched my hand towards the side table for water but the painkiller was also there with a glass of water. Without thinking much I gulped down the medicine.

After a few minutes my headache calmed down a bit. I remember every bit of the thing that happened yesterday.
Urggh!! Fuck you Aakansha how could you behave like that I gotta apologize for my behavior to him.
Cursing myself more I went to get fresh.

I came down to have breakfast and saw Aarav sitting on the couch having breakfast. I went near him and sat beside him not before smacking his head.

“Bhukkad kitna khayega?” He was literally having 3 different types of breakfast in front of him.
[How much will you eat?]

“Why do you have a problem with me mind your business?” He replied by hitting my arm.

“Why did you hit me?” I slapped his arm.

“Cause you hitted me first” He replied by slapping my arm.

“I'm elder than you don't you have manners” I again hitted him.

“Chota hu toh har koi mandir ke  ghante ki tarah baja ke chala jayega” He was about to hit me again but stopped hearing voice.
[If I am younger that doesn't mean everyone will come and hit me]

“What's happening here?” Mihir bhai came and sat on the couch in front of us. I went and sat beside him.

“Bhai see Aarav is hitting me” I look at me innocently like I am a victim here.

“Haww lier bhai she hitted me first” Aarav accused me.

“Bhai, do you think I will lie?” I looked at him and he chuckled.

“No gudiya you won't lie '' I put my head on his shoulder and hugged and showed my tongue to Aarav.

“Bhai she is teasing me, look at her” He tried to make him understand but who is trying to I am Mihir bhai's favorite.