24. Storm

Author pov

He directly came towards his office to get answers from him not as a best friend but as Aakansha brothers too. If he didn’t find his reason valid he was fully ready to beat the shit out of him right here right now. He was breathing heavily, his fists clenched jaw tight with rage as he paced towards his cabin. He barged inside his cabin.

“ABHIMANYU RAJPUT!”

He stood straight there seeing the scene in front of him Aakansha in his arms she was about to fall and he was helping. Ajay was shocked and damn confused looking at them. After noticing Ajay they both got away quickly. Thinking Abhimanyou is blackmailing Aakansha that's why she is here he launches himself on Abhimanyu punching him on his face.

“Ajay, listen at least let me explain '' Abhimanyou tried to make him understand but Ajay continued to beat.

“Explain? How tf are you gonna explain huh?” He landed another punch on his face making his lips bleed. Ajay held him by his collar and pinned him to the wall and was about to land another punch.

“Bhai!!” Aakansha came and stood in between them, making him stop.

“Aakansha get aside today I will not leave this man”

“Bhai we had some reasons at least listen to them”

“We?”

“Yes we now sit down and let us explain aate hi chad gaye uske upar” listening to her he went and sat on the couch they both also sat there and Aakansha started treating his wounds while he was hissing his cheek was bruised and lip was bleeding.

“Aise kon marta hai yaar” Aakansha said to Ajay while still treating Abhimanyu’s wound.

“First of all I came here for you and you are scolding me only” Ajay said frustratingly.

“Baat karne ka na bhi ek tarika hota ye nahi aate hi maarne lago now give me your hand” She scolded and treat his knuckles which was bleeding while Abhimanyu control his laugh.

“Now will you tell me what is going on?” Ajay said after Aakansha was done treating their wounds.

“So I will tell you from the start my father’s death was not natural but a murder” Abhimanyu stated, making Ajay shocked.

“What!? Really? When did you get to know this?”

“Two years ago after I took over the position as I got to know I hired private detective”

“So did he found some proof?”

“Yeah he did a CCTV footage in which papa goes inside but never came out in that footage we saw two people going inside and then coming outside”

“Who are they?”

“Let me just show you the footage” Abhimanyu played that footage for him and he was shocked seeing that footage would be an understatement.

“A...Aakansha?” Ajay said, shocked.

“Yes and there is other person with her also look at his tattoo”

“What about that?”

“The car which is there its number plate and the tattoo. I found them familiar so I called Aakansha to discuss this with her” Abhimanyu said, showing the car’s number and tattoo’s photo to Ajay.

Flashback

I was sitting in a restaurant in which Abhimanyu told me to come as he has some work. He sent me an email to come here without telling anyone God knows what goes in this man’s head.