23. Silence Before Storm

Author pov

It's been two days after that incident everyone in Rathore family have been Silent since then everything is just quiet except for Rathore brother's they were consumed by anger and desire of revenge Aakansha's vulnerable face was continuously coming in front of his eyes.

To keep this brothers calm Rajveer has called them to talk in the study room. Aarav and Mihir sat on the couch beside each other and Rajveer was seated in front of them.

"How do you expect me to be a calm papa?" Mihir fumed.

"I know you can't but you guys can't just go to him and beat him" Rajveer stated.

"Oh we can do more than that to him bade papa without leaving a trace" Aarav said cockily.

"Yeah I know that but this time the case is different"

"How is ist different?" Mihir questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Your sister was about to get engaged with him no matter how secret we kept it still there are rumors going on okay so any negative action will lead to more rumors do you get that?"

"But why should that affect us?" Aarav questioned.

"It will not but it will definitely affect Aakansha and she has signed a deal with him too so keep your mind calm kids cause rushing now is not a solution okay" Rajveer said to both of them waiting for their reply.

"Okay kids" Rajveer again asked after not getting any reply from them.

"Yeah"

"Okay" Both of them replied and stood up to leave the study room.

"And yeah nothing should happen to their business his family should not suffer get that"

"Okay I will not do anything to their Rajasthan branch cause that was founded by Pratap uncle I respect him but I cannot say anything about Mumbai branch papa" Mihir stated and both of them went from there.

"Ugh! Why can't we do anything right now?" Aarav hissed.

"No matter how much we say but what papa said is right its not some person its Rajput we gotta take decision wisely"

"Yeah yeah" Aarav rolled his eyes.

"Don't focus much on this and go study"

"Yeah" Aarav went from there and Mihir walked towards Aakansha's room.

He came inside the room and found it empty but then he heard giggles coming from the balcony . He walked there and saw Aakansha, Shivangi and Pakhi sitting there sipping coffee.

"Aise kya baate ho rahi hai mujhe bhi batane ke kasht kare" Mihir took a seat beside them.
[What are you guys talking can you do struggle to tell me]

"No, why do you wanna know what girls talk about?" Pakhi said.

"Okay you don't tell me my sister's will"

"No we are not going to"

"Yes we are not telling you" Aakansha and Shivangi said.

"Gudiya you also changed party after I got married" Mihir sulked.

"No bhai I am still in your side but there are some things you know"

"I am not gonna talk to all" He turned his face in another direction.

"What did you see in him when you decided to marry him huh bhabhi?" Shivangi said while laughing at Mihir.

"What did she see in me? Huh wait I will tell you what she saw in me" Mihir started running behind Shivangi they both were running all over in the balcony making Aakansha and Pakhi laugh. Mihir finally caught Shivangi's wrist and started tickling her.

"Aa bhai bhai sorry bhaiii" Shivangi shouted.

"No no bhai don't leave her" Aakansha said while laughing they both stopped their action and three of them admired her.

"What happened?" Aakansha stopped laughing after noticed them looking at her.

"Hamesha aise hi haste raha kar" Pakhi patted her head. [Always keep laughing like this]

"In these two days your smile vanished" Mihir sat there.

"Okay enough no rona dhona guys" Shivangi said gaining their attention they brought their smiles back on their faces.

It was evening time when Aakansha came downstairs, ready to leave and was stopped by Sunaina.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yes badi maa wanted to get some fresh air so thought to go on walk"

"Hmm sitting in home also is not good take shivangi also with you"

"No badi maa want some alone time"

"Okay" She smiled and Aakansha also went after hugging her.

°☆°☆°☆°

A car stopped in front of the SS Fashions Rajasthan branch a man came out of it fuming and went inside the office he is none other than Ajay Chauhan. He was not present in the engagement due to some reasons but after his work got done he came here thinking of congratulating you both and having a party but after landing we got the worst news.

He directly came towards his office to get answers from him not as a best friend but as Aakansha brother too. If he didn't find his reason valid he was fully ready to beat the shit out of him right here right now.

He was breathing heavily, his fists clenched jaw tight with rage as he paced towards his cabin. He barged inside his cabin.

"ABHIMANYU RAJPUT!"

__________________________________

Here you go with another chapter!!

Now the real drama begins😏

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️