22. Betrayal

After two day~

Author pov

The whole Rathore mansion was decorated beautifully from inside even though its a private ceremony still everything has to be grand. Aakansha was almost ready. Shewta, Pakhi and Shivangi were there inside her room chit chatting waiting for someone to call them.

“Today Abhimanyu is gone seriously” Shewta said while teasing Aakansha.

“He will fall in love with you all over again I bet dii '' Shivangi said, supporting Shewta.

“Had enough now shut up” Aakansha gave them a tight lipped smile. Even after her reply they continue to tease her.

They all stopped laughing when the door opened and they saw Aakansha’s cousin.

“Dii the groom's side has come but the groom is not there” She said, making them confused.

“What do you mean?” Pakhi asked.

“They were saying groom is coming in different car he must have got stuck in traffic so call  he bride down before”

“Haan toh aise poora bola kar na dar gaye na hum” Shewta said, making all of them chuckle.
[Speak completely we got scared for a moment]

They all stood up and started walking downstairs with Aakansha in the middle while four of them on each side.

Everyone turned their heads when the bride entered; they all were awestruck by her beauty. She was looking like an angel in her golden lehenga.

Sunaina(badi maa) Vishaka(maa) came near her Sunaina put black tika behind her ear to keep her away from evil eyes.
“Meri bacchi kitni pyaari lag rahi hai” Sunaina said.
[My daughter is looking so beautiful]

“Really you are looking so beautiful” Vishaka said.

All family members came and complimented her and relatives congratulating her in that she got busy and doing these all one hour past the groom was still not here the guests started gossiping. All the family members were tense. Everyone was trying his phone but didn’t pick any.

“He would definitely be in trouble otherwise he wouldn’t do something like this” Surekha( Abhimanyu’s mom) said.

“Yeah we know Surekha” Sunaina said while comforting her.

“We should at least inform the police,” Aakansha said in a tense and worried voice.
“Yeah I will contact the Commissioner” Mihir said and went to call.

It's been more than four hours since the guests have left. There is no trace of Abhimanyu police also trying to find him.

Everyone could have at least called him a hundred times but still no response. Everyone was sitting there tensely just praying for his well being for him to be safe.

Bhagwan ji ek hi toh baat kahi thi sab kuch thik se ho jaye Aakansha said in her mind.

Another hour past there was no information about him suddenly a watchman came inside running.

“Abhimanyu sir came” He shouted a smile on everyone’s face. They all sighed in relief but that smile faded when they saw him entering in casuals walking normally looking at the decoration it seemed he didn't remember he had an engagement today.

"Abhimanyu where were you?" Mihir asked in his calm voice.

"There was online meeting so I came after attending it" Abhimanyu replied nonchalantly like he is late for a family dinner nothing else.