ACCIDENT

It was a normal day preethi was driving Nischay's car back home as she dropped him at airport. Nischay went to hyderabad as an urgent meeting came up.
But on the way she got a call from Aman's assistant reminding of a meeting she has to attend. So without any choice she decided to go to Ar in Nischay's car.
She went inside and was informed by receptionist that everyone was waiting for her in conference hall.
She knocked the door and got permission from arnav and entered in there were only four members in conference hall.
Arnav, Aman, Kushi and her assistant Priya.
After kushi completed mr.Sharma's warehouse. She was approached by arnav for expanding ar building as his brand got global recognization.
And more staff was needed.
Preethi has no idea. Kushi wants atleast preethi there as abhyudaya was busy with surgery and Nischay went to hyderabad.
Preethi felt proud as kushi was signing the contract. She also felt happy because her father also used to take her and samyuktha her mother with him whenever he got an important deal.
She miss them badly.

Happy tears weldup in her eyes as she looked at her younger sister

She hugged kushi and congratulated her.
Everyone congratulated kushi.
Parth still didn't know that kushi is going to work for ar they all wanted to surprise him.
Everyone was happy.
But Preethi was felt disturbed she was feeling something was going to happen and it was not good.
And Aman was not making it any better.
He walked towards a disturbed preethi grab her hand and take her to the balcony as remaining three are busy in project discussion.
After they reached the balcony. He left her hand and said
"Atleast you know how to pretend to be happy for kushi, Aman said not caring about preethi's feelings "please don't ruin this moment for her. You always ruin ours with your bestie Sheetal but atleast don't involve your sister in your schemes".
After some time.
"Preethi just don't come to the party please I am begging you. Don't wipe kushi happiness" Saying so he left
Preethi was broken she will never do something to destroy kushi's happiness.
It's was all a misunderstanding preethi was constantly muttering the same line.
He was angry with her she also knew why. But he never gave her a chance to explain.
She knew at some point she messed up but still wouldn't she deserves a chance to explain after all she is a human being how much of a perfection can she be and how much of pain can she endure.
She was receiving respect from everyone only due to her being a adpoted daughter of parth.
Thinking all of this only gives her headache.
"I should stop trying to justify my self before everyone.
When they are not ready to listen to my side why the heck should I clarify my self based on their side."
"It's my little sister's success and I have every right to attend " Saying so she took steps towards CH.
Suddenly she got a call from an unknown number.
Preethi didn't lift the call and went inside.
All are busy thinking where to held the party.
"Purple orchid restaurant" arnav said finally. Everyone agreed.
"Guys I must go to home". Preethi saw kushi was about to protest and continued.
"Actually i brought Nischay annaya car and should take it back to home I will be back before you know and I will also bring badepapa with me ok"
Kushi nodded.
Preethi start going towards rajwanshi sadan.
But suddenly a truck came out of nowhere and crashed it into her car.
Meanwhile
At purple orchid hotel:
"Papa aap yaha app ne nahi bataya ki app iss hotel mein anewale hai"
(Dad you're here in this hotel you didn't tell us anything). Kushi questioned parth.
"Actually a small meeting cameup Nischay was not here and preethi didn't lift the call, by the way where is she" parth asked.
"Oh sorry Dad actually I ,kushi said about her getting the ar deal and preethi went home to bring him.
"Now call preethi and ask her to come fast" parth said.
Aman look annoyed.
"She is not picking up the call" kushi panicked.
It's been an hour since she left but no one knew where preethi is at and she was not picking the goddam call.
Kushi and parth started to panic and Aman and arnav tried calling everyone to know about preethi's whereabouts.
Suddenly parth got a call.
"Hello preethi thank god you called us where are you beta" parth asked.
Kushi felt relief when parth got call from
Preethi but it didn't last long.
Aman asked parth to turn on the speaker.
"Sorry to inform you sir the car has been collided with a truck and we found no one in the car except this phone and there are blood trails here means she was taken to hospital so please check any nearest hospital there is no accident case registered yet. But we will inform in any case" Saying so the person maybe a police officer hangup the call informing the adress of accident sport.
All were shocked but arnav was quick to move he and Aman went to accident sport. While kushi started to cry. She fear car accidents her mother died in one. To be precise she was killed in one.
But she tried to stay strong for parth.
Kushi's assistant Priya called Nischay who was in middle of meeting. She called him several times so his pa has no choice but to inform Nischay. Nischay's condition was no different from kushi he canceled the meeting Mr.smith his client who came from America only for this meeting accept the cancelation immediately and reschedule the meeting after Nischay's family was out of this period. He was nice person Nischay immediately asked his pa to arrange the private jet.
While Aman informs abhyudaya before heading out.
The search for preethi has begun but no one knows where she is still 24 hours hasn't been completed for them to register a missing complaint.
.....................
So that is it for this update guys
I will post the next update soon.
Where was preethi?
Do comment and vote
Love
Vm