chapter 11- first day at school

Walking down the hall of UA high our little bean made his way towards his assigned class room , every student that saw him stared at him like a celebrity Izuku wore his UA uniform underneath his cat hoodie all thanks to his doting father making Izuku's angelic like face stand out more .

Finally he made it to his classroom but he was standing there listening to the loud noises inside ,it just so happens that Aizawa came just in time.

Aizawa "Izuku? are you not going inside?"

Unresponsive Izuku kept quiet staring at his uncle as if his trying to tell him that he was waiting for him , although in Aizawa's thought's Izuku was just shy because this is the first time he has been in a real school, he sighed while patting Izuku head .

Aizawa "shall we go together?"

Izuku smiled and nodded in agreement which made aizawa smile as well, they both went inside ,as soon as the door opened , it became quiet.

Aizawa "it took 8 seconds for you all to quiet down" he said while carrying Izuku in one arm

?????"HEY! aren't you that one who saved me during the entrance exam !?" Said a girl with brown hair.

Izuku only glanced at her for a moment before turning his attention back on the floor.

Aizawa"grabbed a uniform over there at the table and met me outside"

?????"sensei what about orientation?"

Aizawa"there will be no orientation, here in UA , teachers have the freedom to teach however we want,now then I expect all of you to get changed in ten minutes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aizawa was waiting at the field where Izuku had his head rested on his lap. Aizawa looked somewhat dead inside but also happy on the outside petting Izuku's hair watching the little angel sleep .

Just then all of class 1-A came looking at the two .

Aizawa "you're all five minutes late"

?????"sensei why isn't that boy in his uniform" a blue haired boy with glasses said

Aizawa "*gently place Izuku's head on the bench* his a special case , let's get on with the quirk application test"

Aizawa looked at one of his students that Izuku had saved during a villain attack.

Aizawa "bakugo what was your baseball record in middle school"

Bakugo"tck! 72 meters"

Aizawa"* throws the base ball at him* I want you to use your quirk while throwing it and don't step out of the circle"

Bakugo did so, once inside the circle he harnessed his strength in his palm and threw the ball with a massive explosion.

Bakugo"DIE!!!!!"

A few seconds later Aizawa had the result and showed it to the class

Aizawa "2.256.65 meters"

?????"WOW WE GET TO USE OUR QUIRK!!"

?????"THIS IS FUN"

Unfortunately their excitement died after sensing Aizawas cold gaze

Aizawa "you think this is fun ? When a villain attacks do you think it's fun? No it's not , the world isn't all fun and games , if all of you are here to mess around then kindly leave my class" he said venom in his voice that sent shivers down everyone's spine

Aizawa "and also the last place will be expelled from this school"

?????"WAIT WHAT!? THAT'S NOT FAIR!!"