chapter 18 - stain

Allmight is not happy, he wanted to spend more time with his son unfortunately he was stuck doing paperwork for the entire week. And he can't do anything about it. He cried while driving Izuku along with karoto towards his former mentor. He was wearing his yellow Sunday suit since nezu forced him to.

They stopped on an old run down building that's believed to be grand Torino's exact location. Karuto help Izuku get out of the car while allmight rings the door bell.

As the door opened a very short old man wearing a yellow and white hero custom came out. Looking pissed at the number one hero.

Torino " allmight for the last time if you ever disturb my sleep I'll -"

Izuku "grandpa" he said getting off his boyfriend.

Torino " oh! Izuku it's been awhile" he said giving him a pat in the head.

Allmight "*sweat drop* t-the kids are here for their hero training. Please take care of them"

Torino "of course I will I'm not like you. I saw what you did at the sports festival and I'm not happy about it. Do you know what kind of danger you put your child through!"

Allmight "I-Im sorry, so could you look after Izuku and his boyfriend, while I get some work done" he shattered.

Torino "go ! Scram!! I'll take care of them!"

Allmight immediately jumped up and kissed Izuku in the forehead before running towards his car.

Allmight "stay safe !! Have fun with grandpa!!" He drove off.

Torino"hai... That numskull" he sighed.

Karuto " well then... Umm I think it's time for to introduce myself"

The old hero looked at the source of the voice finding a fine handsome young man standing next to his beloved grandson, he admits the young man looks handsome, he thought that his grandson did a good job finding a good boyfriend.

Torino "you are my grandsons aren't you"

Karuto "yes! It's a pleasure to meet you sir my name is karuto stukauchi"

Torino "stukauchi? So your that detective adopted son? It's good that Izuku has a good boy like you as a boyfriend, come on in"

Karuto"thank you for accepting us!" He said carrying Izuku bridal style inside the house.

In just a few seconds later Torino opened the living room door for them and they went inside. There wasn't much It was just a couch table and a TV but everything looked old and dirty, not that they mind.

Karuto then placed his jacket on the couch before putting Izuku down and kissed his cheeks. Torino saw this and smiled while thinking about youngsters and their youth.

Torino "Izuku, you and your boyfriend can do whatever you want, I know are already powerful, so you don't need my guidance, you two can go on a date or something , just don't grandpa when his sleeping" he yelled from the kitchen.

Karuto"oh~ looks like we can have the weekend all to ourselves ~" he chidid

Torino"by the way, stukauchi - Kun , better take care of my grandson, now that the whole world knows about Izuku being that boneheads son" he said approaching them and placing a couple of drinks on the table before leaving.

Karuto "of course! You can count on me!"

Now it was just the two of them, karuto was happy placing his lover on his lap.

Karuto "looks like we've got ourselves a free day~"

Izuku "fufu- oh dear have you forgotten? There is something you and I must do"