chapter 17 - hero name and grandpa

Class came back to normal, well if accept for the fact that everyone knows about allmight being Izuku's father not just that, but apparently Hiroshi yamazawa, Izuku's older brother figure, had moved to class 1-A after kicking out minata for being a pervert and homophobic.

Currently Izuku was on karuto's lap Reading a book while Hiroshi and karuto chatted a bit with the purple boy sitting on the table.

They where rather unfazed by the class cold and hateful gaze. As such they didn't mind it they where to much of a hustle to deal with even the angry Pomeranian and the now scarless candy Cain boy who wants to express his gratitude for the angel but he can't exactly right now seeing as Izuku was wrapped on the devil's lap.

Then the R rated hero came in  and everyone went back to their site.

Midnight "everyone aizawa isn't available at the moment so I'll take charge of all of you for today, so as you all know each of you receive a letter of recommendation from agencies that acknowledge your capabilities, but of course we can't just take you off with your custom's without a name don't we? So today all of you will think of a hero name that symbolize yourself as a hero"

Everyone began to brighten up from her announcement, they where all excited, but for the three students who just minded their own business and didn't care about the slightest thing she said, well midnight eyed them and smirk, those tree were genius although sometimes they can be problem children cause they literally scream trouble when they are around, Hiroshi is neutral though unlike the two lovers they are trouble.  Midnight knew, after all she did look after Izuku when he was younger that alone made her give up on life and also she found out about karuto being a true devil from his father's story ...well... She didn't want think about that it was to stressful, she can't go around being a hero looking like an old lady now.

Then when they all decided on their hero names, each one of them present their chosen hero name to the class.

(A/N- everyone name is like the anime except for Three boys)

After everyone was done it was now time for Izuku karoto and Hiroshi  to present their hero name. Like usual the class glared at them but they didn't care about that. Midnight notice this and be sure to report it to nezu later.

Hiroshi present his first smirking

Hiroshi"the brainwashing hero- manipulator"

A certain angel couldn't help but smile seeing his brother figure proudly claims his hero name and pride of his quirk. Midnight caught everything on camera so that the two yin and yang parents would see their proud son and made sure to record everything even karuto to show the tired detective stukauchi seeing his son participating and not going off killing people.

Then it was Izuku's turn, he was expressionless as ever.

Izuku " the nature angel hero - emerald" he whispered shyly which made midnight squeal Abit.

Then it was finally karuto's turn. He yawned clearly bored

Karuto"the demon hero - inferno " he said in a bored tune

Midnight can't help but sweat drop at the name because it sounded like a villain's name, but she just shrug it off.

Midnight"alright since everyone has their hero names now you must select any agencies that you want to join as a next level of your hero training, after your done you may past it to me" she announced

Just then Izuku came to her and whisper something into her ear.

Midnight" are you sure you want to be with him? Isn't your dad an option?"