Chapter 10 5SOS

Luke,

We walked in the door to see Zayn on the ground, unconscious.

Perry was sitting beside him scrunching her face in pain.

We all rushed over to her.

"Uh oh." Eve says and covers her eyes. "I'm sorry, I just can't witness birth." And she walks out of the room, Michael following.

I hold her hand because blondes need to stick together right? Niall had her other hand and Harry Styles was rushing around the room panicking.

Perry squeezed my hand tightly and my finger cracked as she let out a groan in pain, she bit her lip to try cool her vocals because if she gets any louder this place will be infested with the walking dead bullshit.

We all encourage her to push and she pushes until eventually I hear Harry, Eves brother say. "I can see its legs!!!" He was watching the magic of child birth.

Eve,

I was hidden away with Michael, we we're making sure that no walkers lurked our way and if they did we would eliminated them.

"And I cannot be in the same room when someone is in labour. It just freaks me out." Michael told me clutching his shot gun tighter he brings it up to his eye and looks through the scope and takes down infected.

"I can see the legs!!!" Harry shouts happily.

"Ewwwwwwwww." Me and Michael share a look of disgust.

I see a walker crawl behind Michael and I stomp on his head before he nibbles on Michael like fried chicken.

We share a look of gratitude.

"Did you play The Last Of Us before all this happened?" I ask Michael searching for any more infected.

"Oh yes I did. I thought it was amazing, too bad NaughtyDog failed to make a sequel before this shit happened." Michael seemed disappointed.

"I never got to finish it, I played it the night everything hit the fan. I was on the part when your trying save Ellie from being killed by Marlene and the rest of the fireflies. Does Joel save Ellie in the end?" I ask still questioning everything about my life.

"Well, yes he saves Ellie in the end and he kills Marlene and the rest of the fireflies alone. And by the looks of it, the epilogue shows you Joel and Ellie end up back at Tommys place I think. Well, its what it looks like." Michael explains this.

The door opened and Harry comes out with blood on his hands.

"I need your pocket knife Mike. With the scissors fast." He is frantic and snaps the scissors out of Michaels hand.

We share a look after Harry and we run in together.

Perry was still alive, Zayn was awake finally. And they were crowded around her.

Except for Luke and Ashton who were focused on the corner of the room which was broken off. There we saw infected's feet walking past the hole.

"Shh!" Ashton warns everyody after Perry releases arother groan.

I glance over and Harry Styles has the babys legs pulling it out. And my brother Harry waits patiently with the scissors to cut the cord.

The baby is born right now and I can't help but feel my gag reflex start going.

Harry cuts the cord fast and wraps the baby in an old dusty pink blanket to stop the crying.

That baby attracted infected immediately and we are screwed.

The baby was now rapped in a blanket and Harry and Harry Styles picked up Perry and began heading for the exit.

We all rush past the infected and make it back to the tree house.

Climbing up was hard. With a barely conscious Zayn, a baby, and a hurting Peri. An there were a lot of us.

"We're fucked!" Harry moaned as they runners were gaining on us.

Me, Calum, Luke, Harry and Harry Styles were trapped down at he bottom of the tree when the rest of them were safely up in the treehouse.

I take Harry and Lukes hand and motioning to the others to follow me into my house. It wasn't safe and my bedroom door was barricaded to the max on the other side so we had to hide in Harry's room.

"That was intense." Calum sighed.

"Oh yeah." Harry Styles reaches into his pocket and pulls out a keychain of a koala bear.

"I missed your birthday party. I tried to get back on time but I was too far away and there were too many hunters. I'm sorry." Harry apologised he looked genuinely upset.

"Awww no Harry you're too ute its fine really its the thought that counts y'know." Harry held his arms out to me as we shared a very wholesome moment.

LOL SO SORRY DONT KILL ME IK IM TRASH HAHAHA LMAO I HATE MYSELF