Chapter 8 Reunited

Eve,

I woke up warm in my bed with someone stroking my face. I jumped at the touch, it was too dark to see who it was. A familiar smell filled my nostrils. Harry.

I reached for his wrist and tugged him hard and fast so I could see exactly who it was. Yep, Harry.

He had black shaggy longish hair by now, his green eyes identical to my mothers, he was wearing a typical bad boy outfit, consists of, black real leather jacket, a white plain short sleeve shirt, faded blue jeans and black bulky boots.

I pulled him close to me with all my strength. He gasps at the sudden tug for dear life. I hug him tightly as he pats my shoulder.

"Shhhh. Its OK."

BANG!

I sit upright head butting Harry in the process.

I heard fast footsteps then I saw Ashton and Michael looking alarmed with meelee weapons. They pulled him away from me.

Then a stranger, came in, he looked familiar, blonde hair, blue eyes, pearly straight teeth he looked that Irish guy in that boy band. What were they called, One Erection maybe.

That's when I realized, that wasn't a dream. Harry's alive and I ended my mothers undead life.

Tears filled my eyes as I ran to hug Harry, I couldn't stop, tears rolling down my face, the knot at the back of my throat, my fists clenched and my whole body trembling.

"Shhh, its OK." He pats my head.

"Your worse at comforting than I am." I told him smiling a little still my chin resting in his shoulder.

He chuckled lightly. "I'm a guy, what can I do?"

I clutched onto his body. "I was so scared! Until these guys helped me. I'm still scared but more experienced."

"I know I know." He hushed me.

Luke,

"What the hell happened?" Michael asked Riley when Harry brought Eve to bed.

"That's was her mother." She told us gesturing down to the corpse Eve had taken care of. Yes she was defiantly a walker before, she did the right thing.

Harry had his friends with him, which were One Direction, small world huh? After Eve past out they arrived just as we carried her up to her bed.

While we were catching up Eve woke up, and Louis and Cal were playing truth or dare, Louis dared Cal to trip me up, which worked I fell face first and now my nose is slightly bleeding.

Yay. When Eve saw me she smiled but when she saw my nose, her face looked concerned.

"What happened?" As she spoke she couldn't hold back her humourous smile.

"That'd be my fault." Calum raised his hand beside me while I gave him a death glare.

"Yeah. And mine. But more Calums fault." Louis stated beside Liam and Niall.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Oh, after us helping him find Perry, something happened. Both bad and good. Perry is preggers." Liam answered.

Its safe to say we all jaw dropped.

"Where's Perry and Zayn now?"

"We had to leave her in a house back there she needed to rest so we left them alone." Harry Styles told me this time.

"Maybe we should find them." Eve said.

"Yeah, anything could be happening." Riley agreed.

"Like what? They banging again, because I don't want to walk in on that, again." Calum said sarcastically.

"No, wait. You walked in on them?" Kirby asked him.

"Ughh, no. Yeah, no I didn't." He lied very badly. Which caused us all to laugh.

"She could be in labour. Maybe we should just switch places, we're not too far away." Liam answetlred for us.

"Yeah let's go." Eve answered finally letting go of Harry's hand.

Turns out it was a rumour!!! Haha. Just Luke better stay away, haha. But in this book they going out OK!!! Thanks for ur support goodbye my lovelys.