G'morning--WHAT THE FU--!

Unedited: April 2024

"PLUTOOOO!" Someone yelled and woke her up. Her eyes shot open, looking over to the window where she first heard the noise. Y/N slowly crept up to her feet and to the window, peaking out the curtains. The sun was now out, casting very few shadows in the beautiful lush garden but she couldn't not help but notice one thing.

A dog. A white ginormous dog next to a tiny human who stood beside it. All she could really see was a boy with a straw hat yelling--albeit sweetly, at the dog.

Grabbing her attention again was a knock on her door followed by a "g'morning!!" It was May-Rin. She pushed open the door again with her butt but with another basin, hot water jug and another rag.

"Hi..." was all Y/N could really say. She was still in somewhat shock from the big-ass dog outside.

"Good thing you're up, Miss. L/N!" She said, putting down the basin and closing the door behind her. "The Young Master wants you to join him for morning tea."

"Cool--um, but..." She had to change the topic. "Uh...so that dog..." Y/N says, pointing out the window while still looking at May-Rin.

"H-huh?" May-Rin adjusted her glasses, deep in thought before perking up. "Oh, yes--Pluto!"

Y/N, of course, knew who Pluto was but it was still crazy seeing this giant white demon hound that could turn into a hot guy, IRL. To be honest she was low-key...nahh--she was HIGH-KEY excited to see human Pluto but, in the meantime she just nods and say,"uh...okay."

"Let's get you washed n' dressed then!" She then says in a VERY high pitchy excited voice. May-Rin closes the curtains and puts down her things.

Half an hour of washing up--which was really awkward, makeup that didn't suit her (she looked old), and getting dressed--which made her feel like a pretty-pretty princess, and her hair did--that was actually really pretty, Y/N was finished.

Now she walks through the halls of Phantomhive manor slowly and I mean slowly.

"I can't breathe..." she sighed in a hoarse voice. Her heels clicked down the hallway, admiring its gothic-Victorian beauty as she moved by. The curls in her hair bouncing as she chunkily treaded.

After a minute longer of walking it hit her. "Where the fuck am I?" She said rather loudly. Her dress swivelled as looked around, trying to find somefamiliar ground.
She hated it; the anime doesn't it show how to get to the place, it just appears in the next frame. Like apparently there's a huge ass bath but WHERE THE SHIT IS IT?!?!?! That folks, is a mystery to uncover later but she had to focus on the issue at hand. Where is she supposed to go because May-Rin didn't tell her shit.

She was a damsel in distress but, at least she was a hot one. Despite how uncomfortable dress was, it was really pretty. A forest green with muted purple lace adorning its skirt, front panel and sleeves. It was a more or less a like with an Edwardian bustle. Wait, what year is she even in?

"I could've sworn it was 1870s or something—wait, when did the bustle even come in!!!" She wiggled her butt, feeling the cage move with her body. "Well, anyway..." she sighed, flattening out the lace that was disrupted. "I think this is the only positive," she said, looking down at her pushed up chest with her hand on her bodice. "Better than a push-up bra..."

"Hello, Miss—"

"Fuck—!" Y/N jumped, her E/C eyes wide with sudden fear and embarrassment. Her initial reaction immediately died down once she found the source of the voice. A guy, a little bit younger than her but taller than her. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and the straw hat.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, waving his gloved hands in front of his face. His gloves stained with dirt and grass. It was Finny.

She exhaled the breath she held, her hands both on her bodice as she took a step back, rocking on her feet. "You scared me," she was still regaining her breath.

"I apologize, Miss." Finny replied, his face a little red with embarrassment. After a small moment of silence between the teenager and the young adult, she finally spoke.

"The Lord of this place wanted to have morning tea with me. I just...I don't know where." She told him, walking a bit closer to him to a comfortable distance.

"O-oh!" He perked up. "I just saw Sebastian setting up tea in the garden so it must be there! Follow me! I'll show you!" Finny beamed, starting to walk away with a prideful stride. He then looked back at her, "you comin'?"

"Ah-h--yuh!" She raised her brows in surprise but quickly snapped back. "Ready, Babes."

"Uh..." he cracked a smile, his eyes widening in awkwardness before carrying on. "Y-yes!" Was all he said in his happy-go-lucky attitude, gliding down the halls. Finally it was time for stairs, her worst nightmare. So, she wasn't bad with heels per say but when she wore two inch heels for her prom--she had a good time of course --she nearly died at the end of the night.

"Hey-Hey, babes. Come, come back." She beckons him back to the top of the stairs. Like the golden boy he is, he came right back up.

"Yes, Miss?" He was little confused but let her put her hand on his shoulder and grabbed her extra hand that was up hovering in the air. "A-are you okay?"

"I need you to hold me and help me down the stairs or...I'm going to fall and possibly die--"

"Die?"

"Possibly, yes."

Finny now had one of his hands on her back while the other held her hand as they slowly descended the stairs. It was awkward, especially because she had a huge crush on Finny when she was in sixteen so her inner teen was screaming. An acceptable reaction really.

It took about about 15 minutes but with the blood circulation almost non existent in her feet, she could finally spot the little babester and his sexy babysitter under the gondola in the distance.

Y/N thanked Finny but quickly shooed him away as she was aiming to make a good impression on Ciel.

"You're late."

His voice made her almost stop in her tracks. Her, a freshly 19-year-old was scared of a 14-year-old boy. Or was he thirteen because obviously she couldn't tell. She let out a shaky sigh as she continued to walk up to him. "No one told me where to go," she said as calmly as she could.

As much as it was a childhood dream to talk back to this boy, this wasn't the time. She had to focus. She was living in a fucking castle in a pretty ass dress--she's not leaving without a fight. Sure, this kid is a genius but she's also really smart in a weird way. Yes, she retook high school math twice but she was one sneaky bitch when it came to middle school bullies. Did she cry? Yes but, was she good with slow burning revenge? Yes.

( A/N: Yeah, this is gonna be my writing style for the rest of the story soooo BUCKLE-UP BUTTER CUP! This is shit's goofy but its also gonna be sad and really romantic so I got you )