Finally, This Story is Getting Somewhere

Unedited: Sept

Putting on a cute ass dress, she was ready to fucking impress. As she laid down in her bed, her painful shoes on the floor--letting the blood flow to her dogs--she revised her plan. "So, I just gonna go...go out of my room and go downstairs and just," she stopped to think for a second. It felt like a few seconds to her but really she was staring, unblinking, at her canopy bed's canopy for a few seconds till she spoke again. "I'll fuck around and find out," she shrugs, stretching her limbs--although restricted by her corset. 

Sitting on her desk was the half eaten mutton with a side of fluffy mashed potatoes, topped with gravy and a side of veg. "Ughhhh..." she let out a guttural groan. "God, this is the worst time to not know analog," Y/N looked over to the clock on her bedside. 

Seriously, when's Lizzy supposed to arrive? "I'm a Gen Z," she sat up and said almost breathlessly, "I'm inpatient." 

Y/N slid off of the bed and onto the floor. Instead of letting her feet suffer, she picked up her shoes and quietly walked through halls with only socks protecting her from the dirt and grime of the carpet.

Once out, the halls of Phantomhive Manor seemed eerily quiet. The only indication others were in the house were the pattering of the servants getting ready for the arrival of the Marchioness's and Lizzy's arrival.

Y/N roamed the halls, making notice of the layout of the manor as she explored. She was thankful there was no CCTV in the 1890s but in a way, a demon butler was more than a security system in itself. She couldn't help but feel paranoid as she roamed but, with the motivation of living out her best life , she was ecstatic to defy a demon and the demons revengeful master (an angsty tween.)

Looking out the window, just beyond the neatly cut trees and under the gazebo, two blondes--one young and one older-- sat with Ciel, Sebastian hovering with a smile. Y/N backed away, a little scared to spotted by Sebby and finally navigated her way to the main staircase. 

Putting on her shoes, thankfully getting used to them, she sat onto floor beside the stairs. Leaning on the wall to stay out of sight until Lizzy waltz in...hopefully. "Come on, Y/N..." she started to give herself a pep top, slapping her cheeks like they do in the movies and anime but...she didn't expect it to hurt. "Ow...!" she tried contained her pain but, alas, she was heard. 

"Hello?" A high voice called out that made Y/N slap her hand over her mouth. Sadly..that slapped echoed. "Hello, is anyone there?" She asked again, starting to go up the stairs. 

"Shit," she hissed to herself, putting on her shoes and shakily stood up. Y/N cleared her throat and walked out from her spot. 'God, this is more embarrassing than I thought.'

"Hello..."

"Hi..." Y/N responded, standing at the top of the staircase. The other young girl was blonde with pigtails, emerald eyes, white skin and in a light blue frilly dress. 

"Whom may you be?" Lizzy asked, only halfway up the steps.

Acting time. Y/n played with her dress and blushed shyly, acting shy but made the effort the speak up eloquently. "Y/N...and who are you?" she asked, forgetting to curtsy. Lizzy was a rich fancy pants and Y/N was essentially broke in this world. 

"Lizzy...you may call me Lizzy Midford." She curtsied, not seeming too sus about Y/N's sudden appearance. She was smart though thus Y/N had to be careful about her lies. Lizzy might be a measly 14-years-old but she is not fool and cat beat Y/N's ass.

Seriously, who does fencing in the 21st century if it isn't Adrian Agrest from Miraculous. 

"You're Lord Phantomhive fiancée, please, pardon me." Y/N curtsied but made sure to keep a frazzled look to seem hashtag quirky still. (tbh, the was frazzled from the mere fact she was talking to Lizzy.)

"Please, you have no need for such a deep curtsy," she giggled, walking up the stairs by one step. Y/N too walked up the the steps but after the first one, she ended up tripping and falling on her ass before she could even speak. "Shit--"

"Oh my! are you quite alright?" Lizzy ran by her side, helping Y/N up whom sprung back up with grace despite her pain.

"I'm fine!" she sprung, doing her best to ignore her weak ankles. "I'm afraid these heels may be to high, heh..............."The two stared at each other for a sad extended amount of time before Lizzy responds in her normal (a bit annoying) kind fashion.

"What are you doing up here? Why not join Ciel my Mother and I for tea?" she smiled. 

"Oh--I--no, I couldn't--"

"But you must," she whined, clasping their hands in one another. Why the hell does she have to look so cute in real life. Like, Y/N knows Lizzy was already described as cute but holy shit, she was cute. "You must join us!"

"I'm afraid I am not dressed for such an occasion."

"Nonsense, you look so cute!" 

Okay, now the word 'cute' is getting old. 

Y/N guessed, since she was in an anime, her embarrassment was presented in a strong blush (ew,) fiddling with her dress and hair subtly. "Thank you," she bashfully adverted her eyes to the floor. Y/N had to make Lizzy believe she doesn't want to be a bother so before she can respond, Lizzy led her down the stairs. She can't really say no at this point being Lizzy is the only person holding her up, not that she wanted to say no. 

Really, Y/N was pretty scared of Ciel and Sebastian. Every excuse in her head didn't seem to work. Shit. 

"Oh, Ciel!" she called in a sing-song frequency reminiscent to a mosquitos hum. For some reason they were already outside and in the garden like a flash. I guess that's anime logic for you.

Y/N could tell, Ciel's usual scowl looked more than a scowl and Sebby's polite smile was somehow more smug. Guess this hoe likes to see little baby boy mad and annoyed. He didn't look as pissed so that good. Y/N then spotted Lizzy's mom, the Marquess, stone cold just staring into her eyes. Okay, she seems scarier then she imagined. 

Lizzy continued her words, "how dare you keep this cute girl all on her lonesome!" she huffed, finally standing in front of the group. 

"Lord Phantomhive," she curtsied, trying to seem as poise as possible. On top of that, she needed Lizzy's mom approval if she wanted to eventually meet Edward. From what Y/N remembers, Edward is a lot like his mother; competitive, proper, traditional, and...straight (I have no idea how to explain that.)

He audibly sighed but gestured to his aunt. "Miss. L/N, this is the Marquess," he told Y/N. His eyes were full of more of less defeat and...embarrassment? This was gonna be a living nightmare.

A/N: So, what do you think is gonna happen? I mean, the Marquess is scary in the anime so she might be scary in real life too, right? I mean, she's also pretty traditional so compared to a modern girl...yeah...

Hi, it's Riku, your author! As you know, school started back up which means my upload schedule is going to change. I used to upload twice per month but might reduce that to once a month (really, it depends how busy I get.) On the positive side, I'm studying love stories so hopefully I can better convey a more interesting love story between Y/N and Edward. 

Anyways, see you next chapter~~