Chapter 9| Charles (3)

Tang Feng followed Charles into The Tian Chen Corporation. He thought that the people here probably met him in the past. At least the front desk lady was no stranger with him. Seeing Tang Feng and Charles coming together, the people at the front desk were stunned. The eyes projected to the man were not friendly or hostile, but most of them were curious.

Tian Chen Entertainment is in the Tian Chen Corporation building. As an employee of the company, he was infatuated with the CEO. It's normal for the employees here to know Tang Feng, a little star who used to be a little star and chased after the CEO. However now some people don't understand how Tang Feng, who formerly chased after Mr. Lu so hard, is now with Mr. Charles.

“They are all looking at me." Tang Feng smiled bitterly as he walked into the elevator with Charles.

“That's because you're beautiful." Charles naturally reached around the man's waist.

Beautiful! Too beautiful a face is not suitable in the entertainment circle. Tang Feng glanced at himself and Charles reflection in the elevator mirror beside his eyes. His face was not very beautiful, but it has its own characteristics that can make people take a second look. If this is beautiful, then Charles is also very beautiful. Some of the features belong to the refined and wildness of male mixed child.

The elevator stopped at the top floor, and Charles walked with Tang Feng into the spacious and luxurious office, the biggest difference between the front desk lady and the CEO's secretary lady is that the front desk lady can't control her eyes and mouth, but the CEO's secretary lady may be curious However, her face didn't show any curiosity and doubt, and her eyes on Tang Feng are normal like he is just anybody else.

There is no reason why a person shouldn’t go to any place without a company.

“I work in the morning. There are computers, newspapers and magazines there. If you need to talk to Anna, you can stay in her office." Charles went straight to his desk, and Anna, the Secretary, presented them with coffee. Of course, Tang Feng took one cup.

Charles spent the whole morning sitting in front of the computer processing a pile of documents. He didn't say a word except for a cup of coffee, Tang Feng who occasionally drank coffee, looked up and Charles turned to see him sitting on the sofa playing with his iPad. He devoted himself to his work. Tang Feng did not disturb the other party. He sat alone on the Internet searching for information.

First, Fiennes. According to the news of Tang's death, the movie emperor who died of a heart attack a month ago has had his funeral held. According to his will, all his property will be donated. Countless people mourned for him and kept saying a genius has died.

It's really different to see the news of one's own “Death". Tang Feng suddenly has an extremely eager inspiration in his heart. He will use his current body, experience and acting skills developed in the past 37 years to climb to the top again.

Next, he searched some news about Lu Tian Chen. In the picture, Lu Tian Chen is handsome. If Charles is a gentleman with a wild looks, then Lu Tian Chen looked like a natural born aristocrat, full of poise. However, from those fierce eyes, Tang Feng felt that this man is not as simple as he appeared on the surface.

Almost forgot, Charles. Tang Feng quickly found some information related to Charles. The rich man from Europe had a mysterious background. Now he and Lu Tian Chen are jointly investing in the entertainment industry.

Tang Feng smelled the other scent behind the cooperation between the two tycoons. They are not just businessmen, are they? He looked up and peered at Charles, who had just been sitting on the other side of the room from him. Charles gave him a charming smile without hesitation.

"Bored?" He gathered and closed the file, stood up, and strode around the desk toward Tang Feng.

"Work is finished?" Tang Feng looked at Charles, who was getting closer and closer, and he is in a complex mood. He hoped this charming gentleman is really just a businessman. If Charles is really involved in some underworld things he doesn't know, it means that Tang Feng can't afford to provoke or mess with this man.

“I suddenly felt like I want to kiss you." Half body bowing down and holding the man's waist, Charles leaned forward and pressed a kiss Tang Feng’s soft lips, it was no longer a shallow kiss like a dragonfly touching the water. He pried off Feng's teeth and intruded his tongue in impolitely. The very aggressive kiss had a fiery smell of gunpowder smoke. Few people ever kissed Tang Feng so intensely that he could only accept it passively.

Charles was kissing him like he was swallowing him. He kissed fiercely and wildly. His hand on Feng's waist was also rubbing harder. When Tang Feng thought that Charles was going to have estrus in this place, the other man let go of him, and he smiled a little, reached out and touched Feng's red and swollen lips. His voice was hoarse when he said: "Are you hungry? Let's go for lunch first"