Chapter 61| Evil words

“Okay, that's settled then, isn't it? Do you all agree?" The handsome and lovely young man pointed the microphone in his hand at the audience sitting under the stage, smiling innocently and sending out young brilliant vitality energy.

No matter how you look at him, he's a very attractive young man. Young vitality and exurbant energy can always inspire people's love for them, whether it's male, female, old or young.

The sound of "Yes -" echoed around the studio, so that everyone here could feel the audience's love for the young man.

Both the singer and the host, this is Chen Ming Xu, now one of the most currently well-received idol celebrities.

“Okay, there will be a phone call activity on the next week's program. We don't know who will get to contact the most well-received and famous celebrities. We are looking forward to it." Laughing so innocuously, Chen Ming Xu glanced at a man sitting in the back seat and said, "Especially our brother Tang Feng, who has been in the entertainment circle for so long, surely he knows a lot of big brand names?"

“Haha, Tang Feng came in the entertainment early, and he was very well-received at that time. Surely he knows many powerful people? Ge Chen and I used to be the same idol group with him! Next week's phone call activity we will be ready for you to give us a surprise. Who will call Ge Chen, right? I'm a big fan of him!" Sitting not far away, a third rate female celebrity tried to cooperate with the host.

"Ge Chen was so well-received and busy now. Where can I pay attention to our programs? Tang Feng, don't let us down!" With a deliberately joking tone, another third rate male celebrity also set off the atmosphere nearby, and many people laughed with him, as if they had known in advance that there would be no connection with Ge Chen next week.

Even though Tang Feng and Ge Chen used to know each other, they have different lives. The former is still running around for a living, and is often ridiculed in the program. The latter has already become a well-received first-line male celebrity with different status.

Of course, this is the past.

Tang Feng smiled at the camera and said, “You guys, don't be too surprised next week!"

Some of the audience were amused by his tone.

At the end of the video filming, Chen Ming Xu, as the host, was still talking with some audience under the stage. No matter how he looked, Chen Ming Xu is just as how is described by the outside world. He is a good boy, friendly and pleasant.

"Why has he always targeted at you?" Little Yu said in a slightly disgusted low voice, “Obviously with so many people, it's like he has having a vendetta with you. Every time you go to the program, he will sneer at you. He's not an idol celebrity he is ridiculous."

“Okay, let’s not talk about it on TV set. Let's go back." If you want to talk and cuss at people who don't like you, you will be angry every day and finally kill yourself over your own anger. Although Tang Feng doesn't understand why Chen Ming Xu always seemed to be deliberately want to embarrass him, he wanted Tang Feng be become a mockery of himself in front of the public.

However, thanks to Chen Ming Xu, Tang Feng doesn't have a single scene in the program. Tang Feng Chuckled secretly. Anyway, next week is the last time he will have to be on the program.

“Tang Feng, can you contact Ge Chen next week?" Little Yu asked as he walked by.

Ge Chen... Tang Feng stepped in and replied with a smile, “He's a big celebrity now. Isn't he famous for this kind of program? Anyway, the program group just wants me to make a mockery of myself next week, so I don't need to take their words seriously. Then just call some new people in the company will be OK. "