Chapter 126| Completion of the Superstar training course (1)

Having a strong and smart, efficient team was far more effective than solo combat, and just days after some of Tang Feng's messy scandals came out, soon most portals were reported on the news outside of Tang Feng's work.

According to Lu Tian Chen, Tang Feng's exposure is high enough now, a star needs exposure, but not the higher the exposure the better kind, a star with no work is always making all kinds of news, and eventually the public will feel a bit annoyed, and the rebellious mentality also comes from it.

He needed to be silent for a while now.

Not only did Lu Tian Chen's team, who had been released from his side, begin to tighten their nets and control their exposure, but even Su Qi Cheng, who had been smearing him like crazy the other day, also fell silent. According to Charles, some special photos played a big role, and for a short time Su Qi Cheng was not going to bother Tang Feng again, and of course it could be that Su Qi Cheng calmed down and had figured it out.

It's not a good choice to piss off two big names over a minor star.

There were no eternal enemies or friends, only eternal interests, something Tang Feng believed someone like Su Qi Cheng would understand, even though he and Su Qi Cheng would never be friends.

Even if they would see each other again next time, Tang Feng wouldn't give the other a good face, he hated hypocrites, and he preferred a true in your face like Charles than a hypocrite like Su Qi Cheng, or a principled businessman like Lu Tian Chen, at least he didn't have to worry about being stabbed in the back by the other at any time.

The Superstar exams are not all completed in one day, but the whole exam is divided into three parts, taking into account the factors of filming into a personalized show and the ratings.

Today's test is the first part, as the extremely important dancing and riding part of a social event.

Before the exam, no one was practicing seriously, almost everyone on the stage played very well, the dance exam students can choose the dance they are good at, most of the young people choose the street dance reggae type of energetic dance.

A few young artists made difficult moves in the dance floor with the music, and Tang Feng, an "old man", clapped his hands to the side, the powerful dance was indeed very beautiful, the youthful vitality and life force were reflected the most, young people have their own dance, there is no need to deliberately dance some "old man dance" in order to reflect their "high class".

After all, when one passes thirty-five it's hard to dance with such vigor again.

Tang Feng would love to try it, but the ending is that he was made fun of collectively, and the place where he should have power is not like dancing, but like a fist fight, the place where he should be soft is too soft and like a ballet.

One thing that Tang Feng kept a secret was that the orphanage would occasionally hold events, such as when a philanthropist came, they would have to come out and sing a song and dance or something, and then once he was forced to go to ballet dressed as a girl because there were fewer girls to dance with.

He practiced classical ballet for over three whole months!

"Tang Feng, it's your turn!"

When the young people were dancing, it was Tang Feng's turn to dance, and the first few people in front of them were all dancing with energy and joy, and they were also doing difficult moves, but Tang Feng was not going to give up.

The Argentinean Tango, at times can be lingering and exciting, leaps and bounds inside.

Por Una Cabeza