Chapter 75| Only the beginning

"Cut! OK, today's filming is over. Thank you, everyone. You have worked hard."

Many male stars who have received the roses are not going to leave. Those who are brave still want to talk to Charles, but they were stopped by the staff who have received the instructions from the superior leaders, and they signaled to all of them so they can leave. As a result, since they can't quarrel with the TV station, and they can only leave bitterly. When they left, they didn't forget the scene where Tang Feng held the roses given by Charles and they were still standing together, several eye knives flew to Tang Feng.

At the end of today, there was a complete reversal. At the beginning, no one thought that Charles would be the first to kick Feng Xiu Jie out of the game, let alone that at the end of the day Charles would be so romantic.

The staff left the big balcony of the Sky Garden Hotel, and no one urged Tang Feng or Charles to leave, but it is certain that there are cameras still filming.

Charles doesn't mind at all. At the end of the day, Kai still has to show him the cut videos. He can let the public see some parts, but some things can't be used for entertainment because they are private conversation.

Pull the recorder away from him, and Charles helped Tang Feng lose the wheat oats.

“Dear Tang, I think you will be a little surprised when you see me or hear my affectionate confession. Your indifference made me fascinated, however, disappointed." Looking at the man who is as tall as himself, Charles felt much better. Although cute and helpless looking people are pretty good, one will be fed up.

Tang Feng sniffed the roses in his arms and said, “The flowers are beautiful, thank you."

“Then am I the first man to send you flowers?" Charles smiled brilliantly. Damn it. Looking at Tang Feng at such a close distance, he really wanted to hug a man gently, kiss him hard, and fight three hundred rounds in bed. Don't need to leave the bed for three days and three nights.

The man polite reply gave Charles warm body a basin of cold water: “I don't think so."

He had received flowers from many male fans before, as well as from male friends. Sometimes when he was ill, he kept the flowers at home, one by one.

Charles pulled his lips: “Dear Tang, your coldness made me sad. Do you know that after you left me, I thought of you every day? It's terrible living without you. I'm almost frozen into an Iceman by loneliness. How about you holding me now?"

Because Tang Feng is a gentleman type who is well educated and has his own principles, in addition to the first time sleeping with Tang Feng, who has been drugged with ecstasy, he always respects the other's choice, which is one of the reasons why Tang Feng and Charles could stay and last for a month.

Tang Feng raised his eyebrows and said with a soft smile, “I thought you had Li Quan, or Zhao Quan, Wang Quan..."

“Are you jealous?" Being teased by Tang Feng, Charles also smiled happily. His dark brown eyes were very bright. “My dear Tang, with the weeds that prevent me from seeing you, I can't wait to pull them all out of my eyes!"

Tang Feng just smiled and didn't speak.

Charles sighed. He reached forward and grabbed the man's waist. He leaned close to Tang Feng's ear and blew, “Honey, don't you miss me? I think we're a perfect couple in bed. Every time I remember it, it makes me hot blooded. Oh, I think I must be the most comfortable man for you, isn't it?"

Tang Feng raised the rose in his hand to the front and successfully separated himself from the flirty Charles. He smiled gently, and his eyes crossed Charles and fell on Lu Tian Chen who was sitting on the flower bed and had not left yet.