Chapter 127| Completion of the Superstar training course (2)

After the exam, Tang Feng was alone in the bathroom washing his face, having just had the makeup artist rub some powder into his face.

"Beep beep--" the phone rang, showing an unfamiliar number.

"Hello." The man wiped his hands with a paper towel and pressed the answer button.

[Mr. Tang, very good performance, so very, very good that I couldn't help myself from having to give you a call, I loved your performance, loved the look on your face when you stood by the window looking like you were about to shed a tear, loved the perseverance and cleanliness in your eyes, I was mesmerized by your performance, utterly!]

It's somewhat like the way stage actors talk, which sounds a bit odd and exaggerated, as well as counting the exceptionally pleasant voices, and it's hard for Tang Feng not to recognize the other person.

From the last time he'd had a cup of coffee with Albert in the States, Tang Feng had known that the eccentric man would all call him sooner or later, but hadn't expected to be nearly three weeks now from the last time they'd met, much less that the first call from the other person would be a whiff of admirers.

"Thanks." Based on politeness, Tang Feng still expressed his thanks.

[No, I'm the one who should be thanked. Your outpouring is like a bright star to me, a man in a dark world.]

It wasn't that he hadn't heard the passionate praise, but these words came out of Albert's mouth with a creepy taste, like a dark Shakespearean play, how it sounded and how it was strange. Tang Feng pinched the bridge of his nose, pushed open the door and walked out, he better find a place where there was no one to call Albert, this special gentleman calling him would not just send him a million compliments.

[Your perseverance, and your intelligence, they fascinate me. I heard that you went through a kidnapping not too long ago, and oh my, that's quite a surprise to me.]

He didn't sense a hint of surprise from your bland-to-death tone, besides, how did this guy know he was kidnapped by Su Qi Cheng?

[But you managed to escape from the devil's minions on your own, and your wisdom and decisiveness in such an urgent and dangerous situation drove me crazy!]

Your madness is your own cause, don't put the blame on me, crazy Mr. Albert.

"So," he paused, "Mr. Albert, what exactly is it that you want to see me about?"

[Relax, don't be nervous, I'm just a loyal audience member, here to show you some love, huh... looking forward to the day you shine and the end, only I can give you an unharmed, different, true love...]

The man on the other end of the phone let out a soft laugh from deep in his throat, and then the phone was hung up.

A loyal audience? The rabidly dangerous elements are more or less the same.

........

........

The Superstar class will conclude with a celebratory banquet and final award ceremony at the Tian Chen Group Building the following evening, with a star-studded carpet before entering the banquet hall to signify a smooth star journey.

The carpet ceremony has not even started yet, and the road to the venue is already packed with media.

Tonight, in addition to the cadets there were invited celebrities, the directors and celebrities who came to help out, and on the red carpet these talents were the ones who are the focus.

Before the red carpet, a few of the trainees had to dress up in the company's dressing room, and thanks to the sponsorship of a luxury brand that started with D, the kids, who hadn't really entered the entertainment industry, were able to wear expensive clothes that they couldn't normally afford, but of course, they had to return them afterwards.