Chapter 6

Tryton's POV

Tryton kept his eyes on the beautiful woman's silver eyes as they began to circle each other, snarls on their lips. Tryton growled in challenged and morphed into his dark grey form, his azure eyes calculating. He watched as Scarlette shrunk into a pure white wolf with a dust of black just above her nose. 

Scarlette roared back and lunged for Tryton's throat. Stepping to the side just in time, Tryton slammed a heavy paw on Scarlette's throat, and she violently threw him off into the wall. Tryton rumbled lowly and bared his teeth, his ears clinging to his head and tail up high.

He snapped at her belly and pushed her to the ground. She protested in many angry snarls and kicks as he pinned her to the floor. He bit down on her neck firmly, causing her to still. Her tail flopped to the floor, and she relaxed completely.

Tryton growled warningly at her and moved off her. She gathered herself off the floor reproachfully and transformed back. Tyton nodded and changed as well, turning to face he others, "As you can see, I am not a fake. I will not stand to be called as such."

Scarlette watched him warily, and turned to her godmother, "Renae, do you mind if I go for a bath in the lake?

Hi guys, this is just a little bit of what is to come, sorry it's so short *winces*