gangster paradise (bonus)

He roam his hands on her body while kissing her.he rub his body on her.they tilted their head kissing each other deeply.he grab her clothed b**bs and squeezing them making her moan.he slide his one hand under her night t-shirt and roam his hand on her bare skin and went upwards.he grab her b**b and squeezing it teasingly.her hand went behid his neck and hug his neck.he sat up with her on his lap.she hold his neck and kissing him deeply.he hold the hem of her t-shirt and took it off leaving her half nak*d.he start to kissing her arm to shoulder.he run his tongue on her collarbone to her chin and sucked harshly.
Y/n : emmahhuh (breathy moan).
He sucked her neck and throat.then went down ans start to placing wet kisses and open mouth kisses.kisses sound echoes inside the room and her shaky moan.he kiss the top of her b**b and sucking the bre*st flesh which make her moan.he took her hard n*pple in his mouth and start to sucking making humming sound and his manly groan.her lips wide apart to breathe and eyes closed with her head falling back.she hold his head on her chest while running her fingers in his hairs.she hold his head and make him look at her.he left her n*pple and look at her and she pulled him into a kiss while slowly grinding her heated c*re on him which make him softly groan.his head fall backside due to pleasure and softly y/ns name slipped out of his mouth.she hold the back of his neck and start to placing wet kisses on his neck and throat.she sucked his apple Adam.she went up and start to sucking his sharp jaw while roaming her hands on his chest and abs. She place a wet kiss on his ear which make him call out her name as breathy moan.
Taehyung : y/n (shaky moan).
She licks his ear slowly making him totally insane.she bite his earlobe and sucked it hardly.she Again start to going down while leaving kisses behind.she kissed his collarbone and licks it.her licks turning him on more.she start to giving open mouth kisses on his chest which make taehyung breathing mess.he closed his eyes while breathing heavily.she took his n*pple in her mouth and start to sucking.she look up at him found him looking at her with almost closed eyes due to pleasure.she licks his n*pple teasingly making him roll his eyes back.while sucking his n*pple she slowly grab his clothed co*k making his breath hitch.
Taehyung : bird (moanly)
She slide down his trouser and took it off.she sat Between his leg and look at him while taking his length in her soft hand.
Taehyung : ahhem bird are you sure (heavy breathe).
Y/n nod her head as yes.she pumps his co*k ups and down making taehyung totally crazy.she licks his tip and slowly took him in her mouth.feeling the softness of her mouth around him.he moan manly.she start to sucking him and moving her head ups and down.he groan manly which make y/n happy hearing his manly moan.she move her head fastly and taehyung grip the bed sheet tightly.his head fall backside on the cushion.he twist in her mouth and she sucked him fully.he pull his co*k out of her mouth and cummed on the bedsheet.
He pushed her down and hungrily kiss her.he took of her short and threw it on the floor.he spread her legs wide and dig his face Between her legs and start to eating her out hungrily.she scream due to pleasure and in pain when he bite on her pu**y and sucked it.his tongue moving in and out making her breathing and moaning mess.
Y/n : taehyung (low scream).
She fist onto his hairs while moaning his name.
Y/n : ahhemm tae-teahyung.
He darkly grunt while eating her.he pulled away and without any warning he shoved his length inside her.she arch her body back and moan his name.he start to thrusting fastly making her shake.her body went upwards Everytime with his every thrust.he pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back.his hands kneading on her b**bs.
Taehyung : my love ahh thank you so much for giving me a beautiful handsome son just like me ahhem (thrusting).i love you my little bird.
Y/n moanly chuckle and kissed his forehead.
Taehyung : i was a monster.i have done worng with you back then.i Don't know how to apologise but my bird you will forgive me right.I'm sorry I'm not the old monster anymore you used to know.you chanced me.now i only want to stay as your handsome,dashing husband rest of my life and father of our precious son (kiss her lips).i love you my little bird.
Y/n : i love you too my monster (broken tone) i love you only you (happily crying).
He kissed her forehead and again start to thrusting speedily.after sometimes later they both reached their high.

(I'm innocent guys 😪)